Lost & Found: My camera!!!

Sakeena

I left my camera on the school bus, I'm such a notcase! Allah please help me get my camera back, please! Perhaps this is punishment for not praying 5 times a day as I should.. :SMILY23::(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I lost some years ago a key of my company. It was difficult as in same building were also some other companies and if someone would use that key and broke into them too...

So, nobody didn´t but it was a little scary moment at that time.

Hopely you will get your camera back.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Let me see, I remember losing my entire pokemon collection when I was little - I was devastated at the time :SMILY23: I remember making a dua' which went somewhere along the lines of 'help me find my pokemon cards oh Allah! How embarrassing it is looking back.

More recently, I lost my ipods USB connector meaning that I can't upload any new lectures or recitations on to it. But that's not much of a problem now cos I cant seem to find my ipod anywhere, though I'm 100% sure it's somewhere in my room but it's such a mess it'll probably take centuries to find anyway.....

wasalam

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Btw sister, don't worry too much about the camera. Things happen and it doesn't necessarily mean that you're being punished. Allah knows best.

wasalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam .. i lost a Looooot of stuff
last summer i went to lebanon and lost my phone and ipod :(
then my mom fwnd my phone between the bed and wall :D im an idiot i looked in the hole house exept for the most obvii plase :eek:
but ipod neva fwnd
wasalm

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I seem to be in a habit of losing items recently:

My Scholar Photocard (stupid name) on the bus.
Fortress of the Muslim (I have lost 2-3 of these :shymuslima1:)

A couple of other items too, but nothing major.

Walaykum Salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Insh'Allah. The sad thing is, that i wanted to keep the book for a long time, so it starts to wear away, so much significance in such an item and history. Part of the journey, if you get what i mean. :(

I miss my first book, it really started to wear away. Maybe i am going to deep :)

I have lost my memory stick too, but i had my data backed up in two locations, i managed to get it back though :)

Oh, i found an item belonging to someone, the relief can be seen in the person, i would be the same though. :)

Me too brother, inshallah someone benefits from our lost books :)

wasalam

meer suhail

ILM seeker

lost things ,oh well my list is so huge ,it will take hours to type ,,,
just example ,,i will park my car ,,,and leave on foot ,then remember ,ooo y im walking to home ,,duh ,,then where i parked it ,;phew it has alarm ,,,which works ,,,hehe

Sakeena

*sniffs* thanks brothers and sisters, I feel a little better, but I still wiish to get my camera inshallah, I was soo attached to it! I miss it already lol it was pink my fave color too :):hearts: Camera! Camera! Where are you?? :(

OsMaN_93

Here to help
we shouldnt worry too much about "life " stuff sis' :D
but many do .. and im first ... :eek:
INSHALLAH ..pray to Allah and ill make duaa' that u find it :)
wasalam