Lost & Found: My camera!!!

Sakeena

:salam2:

i lost my patience today :astag:

does that count :lol:

:wasalam:

Asalam alaikum Summertime, :SMILY259:

Yes lol cos patience is more important than even a camera lol sis hahaha! :hearts:

Oh btw I got my camera back! Alhamdulilah! Allahu Akbar! How about a group picture? Come on sisters! lol :SMILY149:

thank Allah (SWT) :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

salam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

Sakeena

Allahu Akbar!! Yes lol from this: :frown: to this: :wavyarms: LOL I'm so happy! Masha'Allah! :laughing-dancing: lol hahahahahahaha! Yippee! Alhamdulilah! :SMILY149:

see you later inshallah, :SMILY259:

Sakeena :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

meer suhail

ILM seeker

MASHA`ALLAH u found it ,nice ,,,
gr8 ,,,,,,do we get to get into group photo ,,,,,,,,,,hehe ,naaa just kiddin

hager

well

well
ilost my phone...from three months
i do have feelings before i lost it..
in the same day,i lost it
someone steal it
but,honestly:i'm happy...............cuz,i'm so talkative in phones..i pay for alotttttttttttttt of credits...LOL:muslim_child:

habib786

i lost a lot of stuff in my life .. i get so busy in work sometimes and if i have to go and meet any of my client when i go half way or most of the way .. i tend to think why m i here ... it happened to me quite sometime ..this recent time i was on a bike tour and i lost my sleeping bag haha ... sometimes i feel i will loose myself somewhere... May Allah guide me to my home ...

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

I am no different..i lost many stuff as well

Just this past year -2007 i lost:

-Passport
-Phone
- 5 times my oyester card..it's a bus/train/tube card

tHats all i can remember for now..

but I never found any of these again..so..yeah :(

msaeed

??

I lost my soul once

Salaamualikumwrwb

What do you mean? InshAllaah everything is ok and that everyone is well.
And InshAllaah maybe the members here on TTI can help with something or at least go to a trusted sheik InshAllaah...

Salaamualikumwwrwb

summertime

sister :)
Salaamualikumwrwb

What do you mean? InshAllaah everything is ok and that everyone is well.
And InshAllaah maybe the members here on TTI can help with something or at least go to a trusted sheik InshAllaah...

Salaamualikumwwrwb

sorry i know this isnt related but the kitten in your picture is soooooooo cute with its little hat and cardigan!!!

P.s sorry for meing weird :lol:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares

sorry i know this isnt related but the kitten in your picture is soooooooo cute with its little hat and cardigan!!!

P.s sorry for meing weird :lol:

Wallah when i read your post..i cudnt stop laffing...hilarious.

honestly...i cant remember losing something that precious to me! alhumdililah...but Sakeena..if i did lose my camera...i think i'll cry!

seek of Allah

Assalamo alaykom
I'd like to give advise...
As I know if sb lost sth or forgot where he put it he should read surate "Ad doha" [wa ddoha wa llayli iza saja...]...it's normally works with me :)
waLLahu A3lam