Lost lilly

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Hello everyone

for such a long long time I have been so unhappy and I have trying to find peace and happiness in my life, I am currently in my second year of college and I don't know what i will doing after college but I am hoping to soon find a clue. like I said I am looking for peace in my life and I am hoping to find it in islam, I am not yet a muslim but learning more about the religion I came across when I once heard someone mention Islam means peace............and like i said that is what I am looking for peace

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Hello..

Welcome to this site, Lilly!!
Hopefully this site will help you in finding peace in you life.

If you do have any questions, pls do ask. We at TTI will try our best in answering your questions. You could also private message me if you need "listening ears".

As for now, take care.

<Nazihah>

sugarbb

Welcome to TTI,

Hello Lilly, I hope you will find this website useful to you. You can see the new muslims videos/introduction to Islam to begin with. I pray that you will open your heart to Islam. We welcome you here with an open heart. You may ask any qns, & talk to us. Feel free to do so. May Allah guide you & us all in the right path, InsyaAllah.
:tti_sister:

Allahu_Hassbi

Welcome to TTI Lilly!
Firstly,I appreciate your quest for finding peace in Islam.You will surely find it Insha Allah(God willing) with your true intentions.We at TTI will do our best to assist our frnd as Allah says in the Holy Quran:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace" (The Quran 8:61)

May Allah bring peace to your life.Ameen.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Welcome to TTI, i just want to tell you what i find peace, i am in total peace when i am standing in front of Allah praying to Him as if i see Him although i don't see Him but He sees me. Insha Allah one day you will understand what it feels like.... may Allah guide you to the straight path.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum lilly
Welcome to TTI. Browse through the videos section. Insha Allah you will learn a lot out here about Islam and we will insha Allah help you.
Ahlan wa sahlan
a humble muslim

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum (peace be upon you) Lostlilly07,

Welcome to TTI and prayers you find peace, happiness and fulfillment very soon InshAllah.

One thing to keep in mind "potential" sister, is that the key to your dreams lies within you, the Quran and Sunnah are ways to unlock your potential and am sure once you start the process of pondering on what you read and see, you will build up your own convictions.

One word of warning is please do not confuse regional/individual Islamic practices with the truth, so read the Quran first and foremost, then some Islamic History and see how even though people have tried; as has been the case with previous attempts by God to guide us, The Quran keeps Islam true as well as accessible and available to all men and women.

Needless to say, please also post any and all questions you may have now and in the future, as TTI is a very open forum and you will definitely get good responses.

Take care in the meantime and Peace always be upon you.

Fi amanAllah

Drsalah_hanie

you should not be sad

assalamo alikom sister Lilly;
i am very happy to know that you want to know about Islam.
Surely you will find the all happiness, the all peace, and the calm of soul in Islam.
did you listen to Quran?
i hope you listen to the recitation of Quran .
i am sure you will be calm though you do not understand the meaning.
i can tell you that there are many people embraced Islam only when they heared It recited in a beautiful manner in spite they do not know arabic.
and i ask ALLAH to show you The Straight Path soon and remove any feel of sadness from you.
you should conider us as your brothers and sisters ; so ask about anything, tell us about any problem in your life and be sure that we will be delighted to stand beside you and support you.
wassalamo alikom.

Hi Lilly,

I am happy that you have an open heart towards Islam and inshallah (God willing) that you find the true beauty and of course happiness in this beautiful religion.

One of the most elusive objectives of every human being is "Happiness." The Quran reveals the secret of attaining perfect happiness in this life and forever. We learn from the Quran that happiness is an exclusive quality of the soul. Thus, a body that attains all the material successes it longs for - money, power, fame, etc. - often belongs to an unhappy person. Happiness depends totally on the degree of growth and development attained by the soul, the real person. The Quran provides a detailed map towards perfect happiness for both body and soul, both in this world and in the eternal Hereafter.

Just like how people need to eat every day to supply their bodies with energy and to keep themselves healthy. The heart needs food as the body does. The diseases of the body and the debilitating effects they have are not more dangerous than the diseases of the heart and soul. The Quran is food for the soul and the heart and of course the long and ever-lasting peace and happiness that comes with it.

I highly recommend you watch this DVD called "True Success of Life" and "The Purpose of Life" by Shakyh Khalid Yasin

Drsalah_hanie

Bluegazer

Hello Lilly,

Welcome to TurnToIslam.

My advice is that you should read a good translation of the meanings of the Qur'an. I think you'll be surprised at how that will effect you.

Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 13:28]

Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ibn Ayyub [better known as Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah] lived around seven hundred years ago. He was a great scholar of Islam. The following words were attributed to him, although I cannot find the exact source of these words:

Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah.

And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him.

And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him.

And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.

Regards,

Bluegazer

TruePeace

Hi and :SMILY206:

As a new revert to Islam I can testify to the peace and happiness it has bought to my life, and there are countless tales from others saying the same thing. I hope this website helps to bring you the peace and contentment we all deserve.

Good luck :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
"and like i said that is what I am looking for peace"

Hi Lilly

yes this is what we are ALL searching for and some find it fast some find it slow and some sadly dont find it at all. I pray that God make ure search a fruitful one!
(inshallah)

Peace be with you (;) haha)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Hey!!!!!!

Welcome to TTI,

Im glad to hear that u want to learn more about Islam.

It is nice to have u join our community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask!

Take care,