[love] .letus know the real side of it

abd_elwahed

alsalam aleekom............ brothers an sisters there.i need ur help[an dont give me ur owan FATWA].just i wanna know the right way in love. i mean love betwean boyes an girls.an when it will be allowed in islam . i just know that it's allowed in rules that aimed to protect us to still away of [falts]an resedent illnesses an keep us healthy an happy as singles or families couse that falts can make u so sad an hopeless if u did it. u see, if we knew the islamic knowlege about it so we will get the rael way to protect our selvies an our sisters. an if we dont we maybe do abig falts that surley make our god angree of us an get us in hill not paradies. so[knowlege of islamic rules is the only protection], so that subject[love] is areal comblecated problem like areal enimy of moslims special young boys an girls .hope u to take it seriose an faced it with islamic teachings an appear it to us. only if u know it from [HOLEY QURAN] an the right [SONNA].an also the diffrent members ideas an belivies about it. what ever it's wright or wrong. just say ur idea in free to know the defrent ideas an disscuss it to prove is it neer of islamic rules or not .just in tray to get the protection in islam rules. to understand [islamic rules] an balive in it in knoulege.

wa-alsalam aleecom

america

Asllama alakum

Asllama alaykum brothers and sisters after slam i just want ask you one question about if u love somebody and that person is not muslim that person can be him or her and you love the person e.g i love a boy and the boy is not muslim and he want married me. i said if u want married me u should be a muslim so he said i'm ganna be a muslim because of you? and i said No u should be i muslim because of allah and he said OK so what i want know is before he become muslim and he want come a muslim can i married him or not

shukran aslama alaykum

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Asllama alaykum brothers and sisters after slam i just want ask you one question about if u love somebody and that person is not muslim that person can be him or her and you love the person e.g i love a boy and the boy is not muslim and he want married me. i said if u want married me u should be a muslim so he said i'm ganna be a muslim because of you? and i said No u should be i muslim because of allah and he said OK so what i want know is before he become muslim and he want come a muslim can i married him or not

shukran aslama alaykum

Wa alaikumussalaam,

Welcome to the site and the link below Insha Allaah might help.

Family problems because a Muslim woman wants to marry a Christian man

walaykum salam waramotullah wabarakatu, my dear bethren in islam, the true love is not easy to know but by guardian of Allah u can get it please be prayerful, surely u're going to be guided.

Noor-E-Mohammud

Love in Islaam

:salam2:

how 2 people falls in love?

It is when they communicate/meet.

Its very ironic that muslim women are preached not to have contact with muslim men in any muslim function whereas they meet the non-muslims men openly in any other worldly function e.g school, uiversity, work, shopping, entertainment etc etc. So how can we expect that muslim does not fall in love with non-muslims.

About marrying a non-muslim, have you thought what guidance will the children have? do you believe that Allah will hold us responsible for our childrens' islamic teachings and doings?

So many question arises. Proper islamic education and upbringing is necessary.

I relate you one of the experience I lived.

A non-muslim boy at preprimary school was very fond of my niece (both about 4 yrs old). The boy told him that he will marry her. Did you know what my niece told him. "Its impossible because you are a non-muslim". For her a non-muslim cannot be even considered for a love relationship. Today, she's an adolescent with the same mindset and alhamdulillah this is due to Allah's favour by proper upbringing.

We should :salah: and ask Allah subhanahu taala :tti_sister: to lead us in the right path.

Ameen

abd_elwahed

:salam2: brothers an sisters.iam very happy couse u already make my post in adisscussion couse its too important for any moslim now,i wanna say that if any girl or boy loved any non moslims person ,an if so he get areal big chance to make some thing for his islam an may allah reward him an keep him in his paradies .look i just wanna say that keeping any one to get in islam is agreat work like some chance to do some thing important to ur islam that u might cant do in all of ur life .so if u loved any non moslims u should lead him to the right way an show him the facts of islam .so please if any of u get that chance so you should make ur best to win allahs well,at the last iam happy for that an waiting for more threads of u to guid gueys an girls to the right way not to the dark one :salam2: