Mabsoot

mr. ok

:bismillah:

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters (Muslims & non-Muslims).

We should have a big celebration when Mabsoot hits 1000 posts, LOL. He's only four posts short, mashAllah. Go Mabsoot! Gives Mabsoot a pat on the back, hell he deserves it. :biggrin: I may be a couple of posts behind you but am getting there, LOL.

May Allah give you Jannah for putting this website together. :)

barakAllah fik

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

:bananabb2in:

I agree with you bro, :subhanallah: he has helped so many brothers and sisters across the world with his beautiful knowledge of islam.
I am so grateful to allah (swt) to have come across his site..:biggrin:

:jazaak: for all your help..:)

He truly deserves the higest rank in JANNAH....May allah (swt) ordain him and his family with the highest rank Jannat al-Firdaws...ameeeeen...

May allah (swt) forgive us all and keep us on the siratul mustaqeen...

Peace and Blessings on the Prophet :saw: , his Family, and his Companions all who follow him...ameen

:salam2:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
I'll second that motion! ;D

I know he's a humble guy and he's just doing what he thinks is best, but cmon - I think it's worth celebrating guys (and girls) like Mabsoot. How many human beings on Earth in the history of humankind have put together such a beautiful website (composition of knowledge, Higher Truth, community, charity, sharing) that is so MashaAllah, that stands as a beacon to the world of tolerance and truth? How many do you suppose? I guess around 200, maybe a little less. There are six billion humans on Earth presently, maybe ~20 billion in all human history? That's a pretty wild guess, but still ...

Mabsoot is one of 200 / 20,000,000,000. Let's celebrate his devotion to Allah, his mercies/kindnesses towards us, and his unfailing dedication to maintaining this internet site. I've been to ALOT of websites in my day, and you know what? There isn't a single other website on the whole of the interweb where I'd rather be (consistantly) than here. And I'm something of a geek, so take that as a compliment! ;D

Sorry if I got a little testy with that Chain Letter thread, Mabsoot. You know I love you ;D as a brother, but you should know I love Allah a little more ;D and that I love the pursuit of knowledge and truth lots too. ;-p

Alhamdulilah for all of everything!

Congrats bro on reaching the big ONE THOUSAND POSTS =0

We all love you, and hope/pray for the best for you and your family!

Who's with me regarding this sentiment?! Let's hear from everyone! ;D

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
BUMP back to the top! ;D

:ma:

:bananabb2in: MABSOOT :bananabb2in:

:bananabb2in: TurnToIslam.com :bananabb2in:

:bananabb2in: Everyone who participates here! :bananabb2in:

:D

:ma:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Jazakallahu khayr bros and sisters, but i really dont deserve this...

We have to be careful of exageration.

Its kind of you to show your support though. I just hope that other members can join in and help each other as much as we can. . .

Wasalam.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
he has helped so many brothers and sisters across the world with his beautiful knowledge of islam.
I am so grateful to allah (swt) to have come across his site..

He truly deserves the higest rank in JANNAH....May allah (swt) ordain him and his family with the highest rank Jannat al-Firdaws...

Ameen....Really i proud of Mabsoot As my brother in faith....

gazak Allah khyran brother Mabsoot 4 All ur Help...

i know that u didn't wait Reward 4m other Slaves of Allah like u.....All us a Nothing ,,,,All us just a Dust.....

Many Allah Reward u paradise......

We should have a big celebration when Mabsoot hits 1000 posts

brother u should only pray 4 Mabsoot 4 every post......u don't Care about No. of posts

only we care about its Value ....Alhamdulillah....All his post Value one.....

even when say LoL or Laugh = Make muslim happy and Smiling ..

<wasalam Alaykum>

afnan

dear mabsoot u really deserve the love of us all n congrats on ur completing 1000 posts but keep it up;)

Karima

Asalamualikum,

All praise is due to Allah for guiding Mabsoot in this website that he has taken his time and talents to provide for us.

Mabsoot never takes credit for anything, but gives all of his efforts to Allah for what he does. Mabsoot is one of many whom we can learn from to draw closer to Allah in our own paths towards what the prophets have provided for us throughout the ages...to serve Allah.

Thank you, Mabsoot, for all of your efforts to submit to Allah in your works for us to learn from...of this website. May Allah protect you and bless your family and continue to show us what we can learn from this.

Sallam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
lol Mabsoot, you make me laugh bro =)

All praise and worship is due to Allah!

Celebration (I promise it won't be for TOO long;D) is due to Mabsoot. People get esteemed just for running 100 metres; you don't think we should give you a virtual round of applause for making 1000 posts to the glory of Allah?

Cmon, bro, put away your Humble-Hat for 1 day and soak up the love. ;D

Alhamdulilah! Thanks to Allah for this website.

Besides, if you try to downplay this thread with one more post you'll DING! 1000 posts, and then you'll really be in trouble! ;-p heheh

Kayote

Hey, Ive been missing out on this!!! :biggrin:

Congrats & thankyou for helping us learn from each other through this forum.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

It seems you all been a wake all night writting in this thread :) Masha Allah since he started the web site the site attracted people, Jazaaak Allah Khyran brother Mabsoot you have brother and sisters in every part of the world praying for you :) and for this great site you put togather ..he spend a lot of nights working hard so people wont have problems on the site a lot of hard work...and Allah will reward you with all the knowledge you passes to Muslims and Non Muslims through this web site

Jazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak Allah Khyran

Salaam alikom
:)

mr. ok

Community

:bismillah:

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters (Muslims & non-Muslims).

First off, Ramdan Mubraik! :bananabb2in: I just wanted to say by posting and making new threads your helping/building our community that we got going on here, Alhamdulila! Am just proud to be part of it, Alhamdulila.

barakAllah fik