Made in Israel - [short clip: 1min 31sec]

islamoholic

الله يخسف امريكا واسرائيل ومن ولاهم خسف عزيز مقتدر...اللهم أرنا فيهم قدرتك اللهم أرنا فيهم معجزاتك..اللهم ارسل لهم طيرا أبابيل ترميهم بحجارة من سجيل..أخسفهم يا رب اخسفهم...

talibulislam

this is 4 muslims to see

we expect nonmuslim to see & understand,they know what they doing,kufars don't need to understand,in akira jahannam is waiting 4 them to make them understand but that b too late,its 4 muslim who b debating with each other on peace an love,what quran say about terrorism,what sunnah says about loving others,its useless discussion,they need to realize that kufar never understand,respect or realize unless u sit with them at equal basis,as long they r in power they don't have any imaan in there hearts to respect that power,use of power properly comes with imaan,no matter how nice u treat them or how polite u become they will still oppress & humiliate u.may allah give us hidaya & tofiq not to b silent expectator on the suffering of muslims inshallah

mahdi

some muslim say that terrorists are bad but we don't have another power to fight with the kuffars. so this is our only way to fight with them. and now you see they are all afraid of our name. but they will not stop to fight with us. may be they will not fight with you face to face but in another way. now look at the muslim countries. falastin iraq iran eritrea somali and many more they are all in wars. did you ask your self a question, who si doing this?

Ayep

:salam2: bros and sisters

I believe all humankind will be disgusted by what this video is showing but if one is a Zionist, they will always defend what they are doing. That is always the case and will always be the case.

Anyway very informative clip. Thanks for sharing dna1987.

:wasalam:

shabnum

:salam2:

that is awfull even beating up little child what have they done to deserve this, oh allah please help our muslims brothers and sisters proctect them from thses evil k a f i r s who are so ignorant.Ameen

am sure if that was happening to they family getting beaten up and humiliated front of everybody then am sure they would not like it.

judgement day is not far off its so close and they will be judged by allah :astag:

they are so ignorant my heart crys for my muslim brothers and sisters seeing them getting humiliated and tourcherd killed.

all we can do is pray for our muslim brothers and sisters . inshallah allah will help them ameen.

:wasalam:

:salam2: This was soo sad God it filled my eyes with tears. May these people have a reward in there afterlife to have gone through so much. I hate people who oppress. Sad sad sad. When will there be peace in this world. When will every child have food to eat and be able to go to school. When will the old people have a good health care. When will the young look forward to there future with optimisim. When people will live the life our prophet asked us to live.In god we trust and we leave our trust in his hand. May Allah have mercy on the muslim ummah.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

It's sad what's happening there, but everyone should know that not all Israelites are like this. I would say 1 in 80 are like this.

mujahid

enemies of Allah

Seriously, what else should we expect from those savages. They did far worse to the prophets of Allah. They will definately get what they deserve in this dunya and the Akhirah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Oh, Allah we seek refuge in you. Please Ya Allah help our brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and every other Muslim country occupied.
Allahuma Unsirhum.
Allahuma Ameen Allahuma Ameen

slave.of.AllahSW

It's sad what's happening there, but everyone should know that not all Israelites are like this. I would say 1 in 80 are like this.

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
I disagree... most of them are of zionist mentality! probably not all. I would like to imagine 1 out of 80 were like that.

msameer

I think it is a typo, maybe what you meant was " 1 in 80 are NOT like this. "

If this is not a typo then I pray to Allah to help you know your enemy better..