madh'habs

bayareabilal

makakilo
I would like some help and/or references in understanding the differences between Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Shafi. The lady I am interested in marrying is one and I am the other...PLEASE help her and I understand what this means. For your information I am of the Shafi school and she is of the Hanafi school.
Jazahkallah!

bayareabilal

makakilo
i LIKE THAT ALOT...I really appreciate you taking the time to share that bit with me and the rest of the community here. I trust all is well with you!
Love-
Brother B

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

i kind of read before 75% is the same...for shafii and hanafi...
inshAllah ur marriage will be everlasting

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

There might be food problem. LOL. Yes, the food problem.
Shafai's eat all seafood including jellyfish and Allahs knows what. (Well that is what I think :D). But Hanafi's eat fish and some prawns.

So better not cook Squid, otherwise your spouse will be in trouble, or maybe scared for life when she sees you eating that multilegged creature. :D:D

Wassalaam,
VE

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
AssalaamuAlaikum,

There might be food problem. LOL. Yes, the food problem.
Shafai's eat all seafood including jellyfish and Allahs knows what. (Well that is what I think :D). But Hanafi's eat fish and some prawns.

So better not cook Squid, otherwise your spouse will be in trouble, or maybe scared for life when she sees you eating that multilegged creature. :D:D

Wassalaam,
VE

bro but squid is neither jellyfish, fish or prawns....But that was lol...:SMILY303: