Make dua for my parents

wantobeMumin

:salam2:

I just wanted to ask my brothers and sisters on this forum of make dua for my parents who went to Hajj this year. may Allah accept their efforts and keep them safe and also grant us the opportunity to see Makkah and Madinah one day:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Insha Allah I will make dua for them :)

Happy to know that they are blessed this year :) Alhamdulillah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

May Allah accept their Hajj and forgive them their sins ! and give us all the ability to go soon! Amin

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

May Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) accept their Hajj. Ameen. (What greatness that Allah the Almighty accepts their and our pilgrimages).

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Hmm, three posts at the same time (1314). That seems to be a first. :)

:) ... who can stop the happiness when he / she gets the news of some one going on a HAJJ?? :)

I wanted to be the 1st of reply makers... And Alhamdulillah.. I did it :p

May Allah Azzawajal bless wantobeMumin's parents and all of us Aameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah keep your parents safe dear brother and accept their duas and their Hajj.

Ameen brother for your duas. May Allah help us all to be able to go one one day on Hajj and to be able to prefrom Hajj and pray salah with so many Muslims together.:) Ameen ya Allah.

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Amin!

I just wanted to ask my brothers and sisters on this forum of make dua for my parents who went to Hajj this year. may Allah accept their efforts and keep them safe and also grant us the opportunity to see Makkah and Madinah one day:wasalam:

~~~

Amin!
to your good du'a.

~May Allah swt bless your dear parents with the best of health,
help and guide them~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)