Make up

Status
Not open for further replies.

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum sisters,
i don't wear make up much in the morning b4 going to work..but i do apply my eye pencil so that my eyes doesn't look tired..i have a small baby & a toddler i don't sleep much at night and feel very tired sometimes and that shows on my eyes,..so that's why i apply the liner..but when i go for zohr prayer and makes wudhu these are all washed up ..and i don't apply it back for the rest of the afternoon.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

SubhanAllah....I am feeling so obliged to Allah after reading this post that Alhamdolillah...I do not wear make-up at all (Gone are the days of my jahliya when I was use to of wearing lip stick). Alhamdolillah...otherwise It might have been hard to convince myself "DO NOT DO THIS"

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: dear sisters,

I can't deny that we all like make up & perfume , but can u deny that we like them just to make ourslves more attractive? The question is " To whom are we beautifying ourselves, to Allah? Definitely not, for the hadith says "Allah does not look at your bodies nor your forms but He looks at your hearts and your actions." So why don't you work on our hearts, instead? Why don't we try to make ourselves "beautiful" in the eyes of Allah?We're given permission to wear our make up and perfume at home and to show our adornment to no one but our maharem, so why don't we just prove our allegiance and obedience to Allah (swt) to be included among the believers who simply say ,"Oh Allah, we listened ( to your orders) and we obeyed".

Dear sisters, I love you all for the sake of Allah, so if we really love Allah swt as we claim, then let's do whatever He likes , not what WE like.[
Let's all simply wash our faces before going down , so we can be worthy of looking at HIS FACE in the Hereafter inshaAllah.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2: dear sisters,

Let's all simply wash our faces before going down , so we can be worthy of looking at HIS FACE in the Hereafter inshaAllah.

SubhanAllah....I love this sentence....JazakAllah Khair...I will remember this before leaving home every day insha Allah. Allah will give you reward for this sister and may HE love you for whose sake you love us.

Wassalam,

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
salam aleikum
I will try to find the fatwa as soon as I can inshaAllah
Make up is not haram ,but its haram to use it in front of non mahram ,as far as I know ,but as I said I will post a fatwa inshaAllah

waaleikum salam

I completely agree with you,
More over a woman has to be in Purdah when she is out of her house,then there no way that her makeup is visible,coz she will be covered from head to toe,then I dont think make will be of any use when ur out of ur house.

rightpath_357

Lol- whenever I go somewhere , I put on makeup, just for fun though:D
Actually- just a smear of lip gloss- make up is yucky!!!!!:lol:

I hate eyeliner and stuff like that, blush makes my cheeks feel dusty. :D
I think minor touch ups r fine:D!!!!!!!

Lots of love sis!!!!!:D

Salam:D!!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum:D

SUBHANA'ALLAH! this thread is still on the roll:D
well, I was a newbie when I wrote this, and I am PROUD to announce to you that....I am now enjoying been in the "No make up ZONE" Alhamdulillah. it feels good to wake up in the morning and put NOTHING in your face YET feel beautifull because you chose to please Allah subhanahu wata'ala.
I took baby steps with this....because it does FEEL lilttle awkward when you stop using eyeliners, eye shadows, and stuff like that, but alhamdulillah......Allah made it easy for me:D
and I am off that track for GOOD, alhamdulillah.
JazakaAllah khairan to all:D
and those who mentioned that make up is NOT completely haraam, I agree with ya'll:D
may Allah reward you all ones again, you have been a great help:D

aminasarguroh

forget about makeup .when youre going out of the house only one eye should be open m just 9 and i know it how didnt u ppl know it:angryred:

Status
Not open for further replies.