Make up

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum Wa rahmatullah Wa baaraktuhu

It is not alowed for Muslim women to wear a loot of make up when going outside, and the reason is the fullfilling the right purpose of hijaab, which should represnt modesty and present identity of Muslim women. But Alhadmulillah it is alowed that Muslim women wear how ever much make up she wishes inside her home,and infront of her mahrams.

Inshallah you can wear some light make up, as long it is with proper hijaab,and not attracting a loot attention.I hope Inshallah I could help you somehow dear sister. :hijabi:

And Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

make-up is for women only. :D we men dont use it.

so if you are in front of your husband or mahrams or females, its allowed. but if it will be shown to other men, its not allowed.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

Make up= means to make up something what's missing,inshaa'Allah Allah has made us fulfilled,Alhamdulillah....
Brother ahmed_indian and Sister Asja is 100% right,Alhamdulillah
but yet I'll say,from the very ethical sence,one should not make-up,whatever the cause is,whatever the gender is.....if make up means to comb the hair or to dressed up with clean and ironed clother etc etc.....but as Sister Asja mentionaed,the purpose of Hijab should be in concern.
For husband and wife,he/she can make himself/herself anyhow he/she wants,Alhamdulillah its permitted.

May Allah SWT protect and preserve us
Barakallahu feekum
wassalam