Allahu Akbar! Makkah Exclusive News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Mashaallah!​

Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan performs Umrah.​

~May Allah swt blessed him,his family and all muslims with best health and protection~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Mashaallah!​

Beautiful Recitation of the Ayat Al Kursi by Al Sheikh Sudais.​

~May Allah swt blessed him,his family and all muslims with best health and protection~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NEWS | The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques has issued directives to lead worshipers in Salat Al Istisqa (Rain Seeking Prayers) on Thursday, 29 Rabi Al Awwal 1443H,
~May Allah swt grant them rain~Amin!
1635852534475.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Ka’bah zoomed in.
Mashaallah beautiful.
1635852621058.png
1635852666117.png
1635852686541.png
1635852710132.png
The Hajar Al Aswad (Black Stone) underwent a periodic maintenance yesterday.
1635852770061.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Plans Underway To Introduce Permits For Hateem, Hajar Al Aswad
MAKKAH: The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is working on plans to introduce a permit system for reaccess of the general population to the Hateem and Hajar Al Aswad (Black Stone).
Access to the Black Stone and Hateem was stopped last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Hajar Al Aswad and Hateem attract huge crowds and in normal times the crowds are difficult to manage.
1637621886833.png
The Ministry is currently working with the General Presidency to work out plans to make access to the sites easier while adhering to the existing precautionary measures.

Earlier The Hajj Security division in Makkah announced the opening of Tawaaf for non-pilgrims after one and a half years. Visitors will need to book a permit through the Tawakalana or Eatmarna Application. The first and second floors will be dedicated for Tawaaf outside prayer times in the first stage, according to an official. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is yet to confirm this announcement.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Jumuah Mubarak★
Broadcast Of Speech On Preventive Measures Against COVID-19 Virus from Al Sheikh Dr Yasser Al Dossary.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
The clock tower signals the entry into the month of Jumada Al Thani 1443 tonight, 90 days until Ramadan….
اَللّهُمَّ بَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَان
~Amin!
1641248777168.png