Mama, I'll Meet you in Jannah

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

Some of us lately lost a loved one, I hope this lecture will give you some comfort inshaAllah, for sake of knowledge I would like you to listen to the lecture so you can benefit ....

This lecture will Broadcasted LIVE from AMJA conference in Montereal, CANADA tomorrow, Sunday, Oct 25, 6:45 NY Time

“I am sorry, but your baby did not survive.”

From somewhere in the distance, an unknown voice utters the words that deafen all sounds and ring on everlastingly

To every one who lost a love on Sunday the 25th there will be a lecture

"Mama, I'll Meet you in Jannah"​

Here is a little glimpse of the speech, When someone beloved to you dies, you've got three limbs to deal with their death.
1. Your Eyes
2. Your Heart
3. Your Tongue(and bonus: Your hands too)

You can tear in the eyes - no problem. You can feel sad in the heart - no problem. But the problem will come with: YOUR TONGUE. Will it say things pleasing to Allah (like "To Allah we belong and to Him we return") or will it say the wrong things.

What specifically are the wrong things to say? Want to know ...

If you want to listen to the lecture live tune in on Sunday Oct 25th,
www.Ilminar.com early registration is better...

Mohammed shareef. asking nothing of you other then the hopes that you benefit, make dua for him,

Confirm your online attendance at: -->
This lecture, by the permission of Allah, be a source of comfort for parents all over the world who have experienced the loss of a loved on. These are REAL issues that do not normally get addressed."

attachment.php

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!-

Attachments

• mama.jpg
    mama.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 132