man turns into a tree!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:eek::eek: i`m shokced 2, i have seen it before but i can't believe he is smoking instead of turning to Allah:eek:
:astag::astag::astag:
may Allah sunhana wata'ala guide him ameen:tti_sister:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:wasalam: sister Aisha

Subhana Allah, wouldn't believe it if didn't see it!!!, Subhana Allah

I am just like :eek::SMILY26:

All that from a cut in his teenage!!!

Subhana Allah, yakloque ma yashaa

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

:eek:
Alhumdulilah I am in good health. I need to say this everyday. sometime we forget to thank Allah for just the simple things that he blessed us with in our life. Again Alhumdulilah for everything Allah has done for me and blessed me with.

Inshallah this man is cured of his disease as well as the addiction to smoking. I see he still manage to get the cigarette up to his mouth.

Salam Amirah80

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause

I am not sure why people are discusted, I don't get discusted when I go to a tree.
:lol::lol::lol:

aishah_2304m

peace lover
:eek::eek: i`m shokced 2, i have seen it before but i can't believe he is smoking instead of turning to Allah:eek:
:astag::astag::astag:
may Allah sunhana wata'ala guide him ameen:tti_sister:

sis its ignorance what he is doing...may Allah guide him and cure him ameen.

:eek:
Alhumdulilah I am in good health. I need to say this everyday. sometime we forget to thank Allah for just the simple things that he blessed us with in our life. Again Alhumdulilah for everything Allah has done for me and blessed me with.

Inshallah this man is cured of his disease as well as the addiction to smoking. I see he still manage to get the cigarette up to his mouth.

Salam Amirah80

walaikyumasalam wr wb sister Amirah ...:ma:! sis i agree with u.. we need to thank Allah as even now if am breathing its only his mercy.
may Allah keep all the brothers n sisters in good health ameen.

I am not sure why people are discusted, I don't get discusted when I go to a tree.
:lol::lol::lol:

walaikyumasalam wr wb brother abdul hai...u wouldnt have been disgusted if u would have seen him in real life....its looks teribble...alhamdulilaah we are all in gud health

Monochrome

What a poor man!
I pray that this new treatment will help him.
I am very saddened by some of the comments people have left on YouTube.
They should not make fun of those less fortunate.