March for Justice In LONDON

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:
THE ANNUAL AL QUDs DAY MARCH

MAKE A STAND FOR JUSTICE

SUNDAY 22ND OF OCTOMBER 2006

Gather at 12 Noon at Marble Arch to march to the American emabassy for a rally ( Nearest Tube Station is Marble Arch)

SPEAKERS INCLUDE

DR. AZZAM TAMINI
DR DAUD ABDULLAH
GEORGE GALLOWAY
MAJID NAWAZ
MASSOUD SHADJARE
YVONNE RIDLEY

:wasalam:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Wow things are really heating up in Britain. May Allah guide and protect you all. =) Make Taqwa out there so that sleeping disbelievers' eyes wake up.

There is only one God, Allah the Greatest, and He is in control ...

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2: Brother aand sister from UK kindly Join this march i dont mind if brothers and sisters form abroad join this march ..

All brother and sister r welcome..

:jazaak:

Submitter

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but mashallah its encouraging to see so many anti-war and anti-islamophobia rallys and protests going on in the UK. May Allah give our brothers and sisters strength.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
No worries Brother..may be next time

make dua for brothers and sisters who join this rally

insha allah

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
join this march as many as we can ..insha allah

and this is last day of ramdhan insha allah so earn reward from allah swt.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Im sorry but i cant make it either....my duas are with you all who do attend...

wasalaam

Submitter

Mashallah mashallah mashallah. Looks like it was a decent turnout. What was the atmosphere like? And did the speakers turn up?

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
salam brother,,

Yeah there were...masaallah.

I got Video insha allah i ll post later on..i got in my mobile..

Oem Soufiane

MASHALLAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i read about this march two or three days before, i really wanted to come, next time something like this happens i really want to be there, this can only happen in England i think. Here in Amsterdam i think it would have become a huge fight. subhanallah, if something like this is coming again, let us all know on this site or if some other big event is coming let us know inshallah. I really need to get some sisters in England inshallah hihihi:blackhijab: