maria

geisha1001

I am in the process of converting to Islam after becoming involved with a muslim man who has introduced me to his way of life.
I was introduced to this site by a muslim girl i have never met but who has also given me lots of advice and played a big part in my conversion.

al-muslimah

I am in the process of converting to Islam after becoming involved with a muslim man who has introduced me to his way of life.
I was introduced to this site by a muslim girl i have never met but who has also given me lots of advice and played a big part in my conversion.

Salamualaycoum. Welcome to this wonderful Site. Yes, you are in the right place sister. hope you find it benificial. Congratulations for your conversion. God bless you and all muslims. Walaycoumalsalm:hearts:

nadirah19

Asalam Walikum,

Welcome to the site sister, Insha Allah you will benefit from this site...hope you enjoy your stay here, May Allah guide you and keep your belief firm. Ameen.:tti_sister: Take care

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Peace,

Welcome to this lovely and wonderful site.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and learn a lot.
Please feel free to post up questions if you do have. Myself and the members here will try our best in helping you out.

Take care! :)

lily_mawar

Heloo Geisha ...

Welcome to TTI world ... You may find this website informative ... May Allah bless you and guide you to the right path ....

dream world

salam

:salam2: welcome to TURN TO ISLAM sister
“...The only religion in the sight of God is Islam...” (Quran 3:19)

“Do you not know that accepting Islam destroys all sins which come before it?” (Saheeh Muslim

dream world

ASALAMO_O_ALIKUM >>welcome to here ....

“And in deed you have a good and upright example in the Messenger of God, for those who hope in the meeting of God and the Hereafter, and mentions God much.” (Quran 33:21)

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
welcome to the family.:SMILY206:
make yourself at home:muslim_child:
:salam2::SMILY259: