Marriage or Education that is the Question

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
You know, I can't help thinking Sister Amy would have a lot to say about this subject.

Whether it'd be positive or negative I leave to your imaginations

muslimguy

Fellow your heart and ask Allah for help because Allah is the only one that knows what is good for us, we think we know but we do not.
:salam2:
indeed Allah knows what is best for us, that is why the messenger of Allah has told us to get married as soon as possible. he did not say as soon as we finish College.
we need to follow our deen and do what is right,

Why is everyone saying its so hard to find a brother who would understand how they value their education? Do you 'think' or do you know? Never ever ever give up on Du'a! In the sunnah, Muhammad (saws) did not say its ok to delay marriage for the sake of a piece of paper that lets everyone know you went to a college. If you ever decided to live in a dorm, thats fitnah central, and its easy to fall for it depending on your iman. Most women who delay marriage to be CEO's or whatever, will tell you they wish they couldve been with a life partner to help them through it all. every marriage(relationship) will have issues, you could lose your job and not get another for a while because your over-qualified. Believe me it happens. i know someone who went through it. Would you rather have someone by yourside, waking you up for an 8am class, someone to make sure you pray on time, have (other) moments with, someone to enjoy ramadan with, follow the sunnah, have a shoulder to lean on or be alone with a book in your face? and for the ladies who want to be alone til your 30's....are you sure you want to do that?

I just want to say, I so agree with this statement, I am school and I would rather have someone to help me with studies then to study by myself

Both..Be optimistic it's not impossible i know a sister who recently graduated from med school she is happily married with 7 kids:D