marriage

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

In the UK marriage is at 16 with the permission of parents and at 18 without the permission of parents, well thats what the law says. Im sure if you turned up under 18 at the register office questions would be asked.

Dont be scared, trust and stick close to Allah and if you really dont want to get married there are organisations who can help. Just keep someone posted and make sure you know where the emergency exit is and how it works should you need to use it.

TRUST IN ALLAH

:wasalam:

visionusman

being content
Please don't marry some one you don't want to. That would damage many more lives then if you took a stand now. Remember Islam can not force you to marry against your will. Even a girl's Wali is not allowed to do that, nor the parents of the groom. This right has been ordained to us by Allah. No one's parents are allowed to take that away.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

the two things that i hate the most is when muslims force their children to marry someone against their will. the second thing is when parents make their children only marry people of their race or culture. i hate it because people are putting their culture first before islam. islam brought us our honor as muslims not our culture. in fact, our cultures are part of the jahiliyya before we seen the light of islam.

SabirIslamdost

Dialogue

Slawi xwatan lasar bet xushku brayan (Kurdish for: Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

Dear sister Aysha

What you talk about is what the Kurdish parents used to do up to last decade. I am sorry but to force you daughter to marry sb too older than her is not sth Islamic!
Oneday a girl came to the Prophet (P.B.U.H.), saying:" Oh, the prophet of Allah, my father wants me to marry my cousin while I do not agree." The Prophet (P.B.U.H.) replied that if she did not agree then she would not be married to him. The end of the story may not help us in this situation as the girl said:" I really want to marry my cousin but I want it to be my decision not my father's whithout my perssion."

Dear sister, you can find a relative or a friend of your parents, and talk to him about this problem. So that the friend or the relative gently and kindly talk to our parents that to get you daughter married to a person whom she does not agree to marry, or she does not marry in this stage at all but wants to futher her studies. I am sure it will (inshaAllah) help her.
I want to say one more thing, nowadays, the big difference of age between a couple is really a problem for the two can't understand each other well. I believe, 5 years of difference of age is good, more than 10 years is not normal at all.

I hope your parents can understand what is the situation, and wish your sister a happy marriage life.
Do not forget that parying for Allah to help your sister is absolutely above all.

Wassalamu Alaikum
Sabir Islamdost
Kurdistan

ihabrostom

al sallam alikoum

السلام عليكم
انا ابحث عن زوجة دخلت فى الأسلام حديثا
و لايوجد عندى اى شروط فقط
زوجة تحب الأسلام و تتقى اللة وتريد الزواج من رجل عربى
انا من مصر
al sallam alikoum
I am Ehab from Egypt looking for wife became moslem recentaly . and wish to live in Egypt ..in real islamic way.
no condation just wife need janaat inshallah
ehab from Egypt

email ihabrostom*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!
icq 153422050

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

As I was reading your post I was trying to figure out why a parent who live in western, would arrange marriage for their 16 year old, I mean, in the western when a girl get out of high school or reach 16, all them and their parents think about is getting them to college. I really think there is something that is making your parents do this, maybe a fear for your sister. I seem parents who were so in to arrange marriage and when they come top western they change their view. You said she is your younger sister, so are you married and if yes, was it arrange for you. I think since, you are the older than your sister talk to your parents and tell the about the opportunity your sister got and ask them why they are doing this. I really think your parents probably know something or fear something. if your sister want to finish her education, then she need to tell your parents, to wait until she is done with her education. I have heard parents in that live in western that uses arrange marriage to put their daughters in the right path. Remember behind every problem there is solution. Hope everything work out for you and your family.