Marriot Bombing in Pakistan today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahdi

salam

this is what poverty leads to.....do u think a rich idiot would do such a thing??....this is the work of a poor person who was bought bcause he didnt have anything to eat or provide to his family , so he thought if i die and get some money then isnt that better than watching my whole family die?......

i dont c it as a cowardly attack.... thats only what those dumb western leaders say who created this whole situation in the first place....

POVERTY CAN LEAD TO ALOT OF THINGS AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!!

my bro, you sound like a rich person, who has never been poor, i don't want to judge you but I believe poor people are not all stupid because only a stupid person will think like that, everyone loves his life, wether you are poor or rich. this is not a work of a true muslim na,udibilah,and we shouldn't be defending if it's an act of a muslim, we should condemn him, and show the world that we are against such evil actions. but i think this is the work of the CIA or those who want to paint islam as the enemy. for a long time we have been out of the western media, but now since the elections have started, they want to show that islam still is a threat. that is the only way the certain candidates will be elected, like Mcain.

Mairo

Maryama
yeah was a huge blast was so huge
that the blast that took place outside my cleint office where im deputed these days ,( which killed over 100 people )was no comparision ,
i was some 2 kms from blas site ,even though few mins earlier was on walking distance from marriort ,,,,was in market having iftar ,then went to pray ,and we changed plan ,for dinner ,,and were on way to other side of Islamabad ,
standing on ( kalsom plaza signal ) which would be around 2-2.5 km from marriot hotel ,
was so so so so huge that car jolted ,,4 people in side ,
and with blast came ,sound of glass shattering all around ,,,,
was even heard at my home ,some 14 kms from marriot hotel , people at home thought lightinig struck somewhere,
first guess was where ever ,it was so huge that where ever it took place ,there would be nothing left ,,,,
and obvious guess was hotel or resturant ,coz of timing ,,,office shut ,iftar time and only thing that has rush is hotel ,,,coz cant be in a masjid ,,,prayer time was over ,,,,,
so must be hotel ,,,
but sound ,was terriblly loud
hmmmm ,,,,,,,
May Allah save pakistan ,
well definitly enemies of Pakistan are on roll here ,,,,,using innocent people,,
it just so mind shaking ,,,,,,
well ofcourse you can guess ,in last 8 years ,
CIA and FBI were allowed to operate in tribal belt of pakistan and recruit people there ,,,
so you can guess from where all this menace came ,,,,,
its time to join hands and find solution ,,,,,,,,,, PEACE

Asalaamu aleikum wa ramatulahi wa barakatahul,

You are so right brother, InshaAllah we can all join hands and grasp onto the rope of Allah for dear life. Allah Almighty, the Lord of all the Worlds, is our rock and our safety, and the victory is safe with him. He will not fail his faithful servants of his promises, be sure and secure and find comfort in that. We are tested by many things in this life, let us be of the people who can demonstrate patience and perseverence and inshaAllah we may be among the people of Jannah one day. Amin

wasalaam

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
A few weeks ago there was an American ground assault from Afghanstan on a border village in Pakistan in which the Americans killed about 20 people and as usual mostly women and children.

This was so bad that even the timid and chicken "government" of Pakistan warned the Bush regime. The army was then authorized to open fire on attacking US forces inside Pakistan. Well the devils didn't like it so this was a response.

I have heard this from several experts and security analysts appearing on different Pakistani TV channels. The huge amount of explosives (a truck full) used in this attack is a proof that a neighbouring country or atleast its territory has been used to smuggle all these explosives. Only a government can provide so much explosives, those people who are called millitants do not have any manufacturing facility (a factory) to produce so much explosives.

May Allah protect Muslims around the world. Ameen.
:wasalam:

B.H.

Type in your search engine "Northwoods Document". It is a real declassified document which exposes the evil American generals for what they are.

Shahzad

its fun while having brother saleem here. How have you been brother? :)

I think u live KSA where every thing is controlled by Govt. So that islam is not acceptable brother. They are sold out sheikhs, living for their tummy. Dont listen to them

Brother AbdulHasib: We have mutually same feelings abt taliban. Future is going to originate from afghanistan and i dont wnat to argue if that hadith is Daeef or not. Reading 2 hadiths and giving ur own fatwas is certainly not the way.

Podolski: I like ur RAW point of View. They must be involved in this.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
as for all of this conspiracy theories of 9-11, 9-11 was done by the kharajite group called al-qaeda, and bin laden the leader of this group himself even acknolwdged it

btw the Khawarij were amoung the first group to split from Islam and the sunnah, and the Muslims and the Companions fought and killed them for rejecting the rulership
LoL bro this is real funny. You should read first two pages of this article and tell me when even the FBI and the likes did not think that evidences against bin Laden are reliable then how you are so sure that he did it.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Was-America-Attacked-by-Mu-by-David-Ray-Griffin-080909-536.html

As for the Khawarij no body is saying that Khawarij were good people and should be followed but putting everyone with Khawarij who disagrees with or goes against the rulership then bro will you put Hussain ibn Ali (RA), Muhammad ibn Abdallah (An-Nafs Az-Zakiyya) or Zayd ib Ali ibn Hussain ibn Ali in the same category ?

What will you say about ibn Abi Layla and Saeed ibn Jubair ?

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
then you are declaring majority of the mujahideen today to be khawarij.

Unfortunately that is the trend nowadays amongst scholars who oppose any type of Mujaheddin activities, and amongst Muslim who hold similar views.
The term khawarij is thrown around very loosely to pretty much defame any group that the scholars or the government do not have favorable view of.

I mean they weren't called Khawarij when they were fighting the Soviets, back then they were honorable Mujaheedin, all of a sudden they became terrorist because they are fighting the Americans. This one makes me laugh the most when some scholars post fatwas declaring them terrorist. :lol:
Back then it was Jihad and everyone agreed, but now just because the enemy is USA it's not Jihad anymore
Makes a lot of sense huh?

Many Muslims have Aqeedah problems partly because of lack of knowledge, but why single out Taliban.There are foreign fighters amongst them (although not many), so not all of them are from deobandi as you claim.
Gaining knowledge or a becoming scholar is not a pre-requisite to fight.

Logically speaking, it doesn't make ANY SENSE for taliban to do something like this. Taliban spoke persons have always maintained they do not encourage any type of suicide bombings against Muslims. Just think about it a second, how can the Taliban benefit by producing chaos and turning public opinion against themselves? Only the government can benefit when something similar happens.

To American Muslim Lady.

To answer your question. It is not permissible for a Muslim to kill another Muslim. Here are a few hadeeth concerning your question.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
The Prophet SAW said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Narrated Abu Musa:

Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais:

While I was going to help this man ('Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that person." He said, "Go back for I have heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?' Allah's Apostle replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion."

All of the stated Hadeeths are taken from Sahih Bukhari book #2

If the attackers were indeed Muslims (which I highly doubt), then they are clearly in the wrong, since there is no justification under Sharia for such attacks.

Allah knows best.

Muhammad Kashif

may God bless to all muslims,
i am really sad on the sucide bomb at marriot hotel.
its so sad many muslim s have died they were innocent,
its what i think the revenge of tribal areas people because govt is taking attacks in these areas,
what so ever the situation is why the muslims are killed in this bad way,

i don,t know why but its really bad who ever the hands ae at back,
this is the time that muslims should be one and follow the way of islam and quran,
being pakistani i feel pakistan is really in worst circumstances,
if these activities will remain continue than afsoos pakistan economicalay will loose its place in this worlsd,

plz i request to all my sisters and brothers to pray ,

May God bless on pkistan ameen,

thanx,

Jazak alah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
as for the taliban, we already had a discussion before this and the moderators even told you that the taliban don't follow the quran and sunnah, the taliban are deobandies and they have many mistakes in their aqeedah.

as for all of this conspiracy theories of 9-11, 9-11 was done by the kharajite group called al-qaeda, and bin laden the leader of this group himself even acknolwdged it, this kharajite group started way back before they did 9-11, it started with the Ikwanul Muslimeen, from there that assasination of the President was done, then the Murder of the King of saudi arabia, etc, this Al-Qaeda group and their Forfathers the Ikwanul Muslimeen, believe there is no such thing called an Islamic country because all the muslim leaders are Kuffar and so there is no such thing called Darul Islam(lands of Islam) and so they can wage Jihad where ever they want, even in Mekkah.

I don't know if you know that there were some Kharajites who tried to destroy Mekkah, Please tell me Mossad and CIA did this??????

Brother, if what you have written is true then this is a very disturbing trend.

If any person or group who opposes the Saudi government is declared as kharajite then we have a huge problem at hand. If Osama Bin Laden was a kharajite then what about his father and his brothers who are very wealthy and powerful and very close to the royal family and they do not oppose the Saudi govt.?
I simply cannot believe that Saudi government and Saudi newspapers will be so mindless that they will label every one who is against them or against their supporter/client states (US, UK etc) as Khawarij. If they are doing it then they are shooting on their own foot. But I doubt that is the case, unless they officially want to change the meaning of the word "kharajite" / "Khawarij" ::SMILY303:
And declaring Taliban as Khawarij is even more funny. :lol:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

First of all, this thread has drifted quite a bit, from the actual bombing to whether the Taleban is "okay".

Secondly, as mentioned, such an attack in one of the sacred months - Laa Hawla Wa Laa Quwwata Illaah Billaah. Such a group who committed the act obviously has very deviant beliefs - this isn't from the religion.

Thirdly, Taleban - Allaah Knows Best, but i have read articles in relation to the activities of the Taleban which are simply not from the religion, yet some are defending them! Subhaan'Allaah.

For example: [http://wiredispatch.com/news/?id=365587]

Fourthly, the attack, it seems like an unknown group has claimed responsibility. But it leads to the same conclusion, this isn't from the religion - suicide bombings etc - and it shows the belief of such groups [it being very deviant] and thus the need of exposing such groups and the evil within them.

http://news.antiwar.com/2008/09/22/heretofore-unheard-of-group-claims-credit-for-islamabad-blast/

In the end, it leads to one thing, such groups that commit attacks like these, taking the lives of Muslims and taking their own life so as to murder many Non-Muslims, they are far from Islam. [Therefore, showing their corrupt Belief.]

Fifthly, may Allaah have forgive and have mercy upon the Muslims that were killed. Ameen.

Allaah Knows Best.

Walaykum Salaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.