marrriage advice

uk_brother786

I think theonlystar wants to tell his wife....how does he expalin his wife. i wish i can know but i'm not marrried.

please, more message but he wants to tell his wife for sure.

fathom

Umm Yusuf
assalam alaikom brothers and sisters in islam,

i just one to know if how about if you have maid at home which we can consider her as a non mahram to my husband,are we going to if possible not getting maid at home if were really striving for jannah so as to avoid committing sins?im just curious hope i can hear from you such valuable advice

jazzak allahu khair,:hijabi:

hafz

I hope lonelystar your cousin and your brother don't live with you. If they don't you don't have a problem if they do then I would consider moving out .If you and your wife don't know the same language then there will be problems especially initially .She is bound to look for other people to talk to.
I hope you can provide her company with a female relative or a wife of a friend etc.
One solution may be to ask her to consider wearing a veil , Islamically right .It will limit male relatives having access to her and hopefully shut the door to shaitaan.
Lonely star I don't know what sort of a person your wife is but sometimes girls from pk can be a bad choice .I have a brother married with one my brother is one in a million dedicated , practising and educated .Good job , looks and deen etc . He thinks the world of his wife but she is different to what he thinks.
He thinks she wears a veil and indeed she does when he is there but I have seen , her letting men in and hugging male relatives and even has photo's with them .But my brother cant see it and she has manipulated him so much he does not even talk to me for many years now besides the odd salaam.
I've left her to Allah but i've seen many other girls from pk , they are a very bad choice unless from a proper religious family .

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters

As brother Happy 2BA Muslim mentioned about the book : Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, I am attaching it out here.

Its a nice book to understanding the opposite genders mainly for husbands and wives.

wa/salam

Attachments

• John Gray - Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 40

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
some muslims astonish me... i have been thinking about the delima of this brother.. between people who are being slaughtered.. wars.. famine.. and all the calamities that befall the muslims world and his only concern is how to prevent his wife from talking to his brothers...
i would seriously be ashamed of myself to ask this question...

call me cave man if you want....

Assalamualaikum Sister,

First of all, I hope you don't take any of what I am yet to say to the heart. Like Sister ShyHijabi said, there is no shame in asking a question, rather the person who stays in ignorance is the embarassed one.

Secondly, the poor brother here has trusted the members of TTI to give him a brotherly/sisterly Islamic advice and here we are just pushing him off the cliff harder than he already is being pushed. Don't break the trust.

First of all, the poor brother has a disability which you should have considered before hurting someone's feelings like that. Allah TA'allah puts us all through some kind of test, whether it be war, famine, ignorance, marriage, exams, family tragedies, death etc. It is up to us to determine which path we take, whether we do it an Islamic way or an unIslamic way. Now Brother Theonlystar has come on TTI to solve his 'dilemma' (as you put it) in an Islamic manner so as not to hurt his brothers, his cousins, his wife and neither his marriage.

I suggest in a very humble way, that if we can't say something good, then we remain silent. Please don't get offended Sister and no hard feelings.

Wasalaam.

Angela Hillyer

Salam Alaikom Brother

If your wife is very religous like you say than she wouldn't be talking to any other male. And she would understand and not get upset if you told her not to talk to them. You are the husband and she should listen to you and you shouldnt even have to tell her not to talk to them, she should already know.

Dont be shy or feel afraid to tell her in a nice way, just step up to the plate and say it because it obviously needs to be said. And your brother should have more respect than to laugh at you if you ask them not to talk to your wife. All the best Insha'allah. Dont mean to sound harsh. Wasalam