MARY THE MOTHER OF GOD ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOC_BRO

:salam2:
I hardly can hear him the audio is bad i guess plus his accent is descotafro..ish

unless if anyone can explain wht he said...

kayleigh

I find it illogical to think that Jesus was the Son of God, and I don't believe the trinity, but I think his point and question really show an extreme lack of understanding of Christian theology and the trinity. The answer would be no, Christians don't believe she gave birth to God. She gave birth to Jesus, which is different from God the Father, but is still the same. See? I told you the trinity was illogical. But if you put yourself in the mindset of a Christian, his question isn't going to get him anywhere.

kayleigh

If you think about it, why would anybody in their right mind leave a religion that requires no work in which all followers are saved and join a religion that demands a lot of work and salvation is not guaranteed?

Because it is easier to give into the haram than it is to adhere and stick to things that are halal. Vice is easier than virture. If you don't want to take responsibility, stick to Christianity. That's exactly why it's the largest religion in the world and has been so huge and successful throughout history. Because it's easy.

apocalypse77

If you're going to proselytize to Christians then it helps to put yourself in their mindset. But their mindset is the main problem they have, isn't it? They are so perfectly willing to believe in things that don't make any sense and suppress reason to attain faith.

In my humble opinion, Christians who accept Islam do it because of one or both of the following reasons:

1. They had a epiphany; the truth hit them in force. This is often the result of reading the Quran.
2. They grew unhappy with the many unanswered questions they have about Christianity and found the answers in Islam.

If you think about it, why would anybody in their right mind leave a religion that requires no work in which all followers are saved and join a religion that demands a lot of work and salvation is not guaranteed? Yet hundreds of thousands of people do just that every year. God is great.

most christian clerics know abt the falsehood of chrstianity but kept silence..otherwise i dont think god ever approves capitalism and colonialism of a country

christianity is just an excuse of a religion under a pretext of religion

Status
Not open for further replies.