Math game i can tell you how....

bdot

:salam2:

I think I accidentally posted the answer. I'll change it. JazakhAllah for the math problem.

abou haytam

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

I ask abou haytam to give me permission to explain it to you because it's
his game

So if abou haytam agrees i will explain insha Allah

wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

salam, it s brother manOfpeace game :) i took his place he is absent. tell brother manOfpeace to explain how.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Ok, Yes of course its brother manOfpeace, i am sorry

Insha Allah if he reads this post , he can explain it to us. Otherwise i want to explain it.

wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

korgan

Slave of Rahman
assalamun alaykom...
u can do it too. it's formul:
10X +15+ y = total number

x=number of brother y= number of sister

can u understand?

khalillulah

i know how it worked out

let me give a clue is something to do with odd and even number

even x even= even
odd x even - odd= odd

i don't want to give you the answer but let me give an idea subtract the total by 15 and then...............................................................

i hope most of you can carry on from there.

masslam

khalillulah

assalamun alaykom...

can u understand?

10x+y=total-15
if the total number you get is odd then you started with an even number and also the opposite
the first digit will be the number you started with and last digit will be the number you added but is limited only to two digits

i don't know if it makes some sense.

yeah you got it right. How did you do that?

*Edit* Oh I see the formula now. But khalillulah can you explain it a bit diffrent?

Salaam,

I actually took the algorithm to another level. I manipulated the formula using different numbers. It works. If you want to be impressive, the tricky part about this whole thing is you have to look for a initial pattern, by logically substituting 1 boy, 2 boy, 3 boy (the sister part is easy) in order to see the trend. From then on it becomes a piece of cake.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Salaam,

I actually took the algorithm to another level. I manipulated the formula using different numbers. It works. If you want to be impressive, the tricky part about this whole thing is you have to look for a initial pattern, by logically substituting 1 boy, 2 boy, 3 boy (the sister part is easy) in order to see the trend. From then on it becomes a piece of cake.

LOL you know I can't really grasp Algebra all that well. Geometry is more my field. I guess thats why I'm a Computer Animation major haha

muslimguy

assalamun alaykom...

can u understand?

:salam2: brother you have one equation and two unknowns, lol. that means you can't solve the equation.

:salam2::)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
subhanallah I guess this is why I am history major and language major because this all way over my head.....

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum

imagine if this is amazing, then what will people think when the dajjal comes!! How many people will follow him?

Assalamu alaykum

manOfpeace

salam, it s brother manOfpeace game :) i took his place he is absent. tell brother manOfpeace to explain how.

Thanks Brother Abou haytam....

Let me try to explain it. It is easy than it looks, here it is.......

For example:

you have 3 Brothers

3 X 2= 6
6 + 3= 9
9 X 5= 45

45 + 3 sisters= 48

the anwser will be
______

the frist 3 is the brothers number the seccond 3 is the number of your sisters..

I hope now you know it how to do if you don't understand it, Abou Haytam can explain it better than me.....