May Allah Blessing on You All...

Deen_e_Mohammad

I greet all my brother and sister with the islamic Greeting "Assalam_Walaykum" May Allah peace and blessing be on all of you,

Dear brother and sister like you all i am also a very small student of islamic studies, and my intention is nothing but nearness to Allah.

And first thing i would like to do is to remove all tag associated with my deen. I wont call myself a Hambali a Hanafi a Maliki aur a Shafiee I wont call myself barelwi, wahabi, ahle-sunnat wal jamaat or ahle hadees or ahle Quran etc etc. This tags are biggest reason for muslim world to break away in so many pieces and i dont want to be play any part in this Firka struggle.

I would simply and very proudly call myself a Muslim a follower of Allah Book and Sunna of Rasool "SAW". My religion is same of Abu Bakr or Umar or Uthman or Ali or any companions "May Allah peace and blessing be upon them all".

I hope to learn and only learn from this gathering. May Allah help me in my journey.

Allah Hafiz.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet u in TTI. It is very useful for us to gain knowledge!!!!!!! Njoy ur stay!!!!!

Wassalaam!!!!!!!!!!
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb brother,

Welcome to TTI. Hope we all will benefit from you and you will benefit from here too insha Allah.

:wasalam: