may allah guide us all and keep us firm

Barbara13

Brother Mutah, you have been through so much, and at such a young age. I am glad, alhumdulillah, that Allah (swt) has shown you the straight path, and I pray He will keep you on it, amin.

It is too bad you can't be heard in all the rapper's ears, because before I became Muslim, I liked some rap and some R&B, but mostly reggae. But the more I heard, the less I liked. It was so against women, and so for drugs and alcohol, cars and money. It was like an entire CULTURE was throwing itself away on fluff that won't matter in the hereafter.

I wish we had some Malcom X's today, really. Someone to scold the rappers and bring the people up, make them be proud and not standing around with their belts almost on the ground thinking that THAT is the life. So many "Christians" quoting the bible, yet shaking their butts on Friday and Saturday night in the club. I wish EVERYONE would get the truth. So many black people in this country and so VERY Christian, and yet....they were STOLEN from their homes, where the predominant religion is Islam. If they only TRULY knew.

You should really try and arrange public speaking tours, if you do not already. Come to Baltimore, come to DC, go to places where the kids NEED to hear your story. Maybe what you say will touch a nerve, and it will be the thing that sends them on the path Allah has in mind for them.

Muslims seem to tell their stories to OTHER Muslims, but we aren't the ones who need any convincing. Some of us may need to hear it to be inspired again, but it is the non-Muslims we're completely missing or including. If we stay in an Islamic bubble, nothing will ever change.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Aslam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wabarakatu

:salam2:
:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:
Welcome to the site and even though this is already late to say WELCOME TO ISLAM. You really made a big jump from a rap artist to Islam. May Allah always guide us to the right path.
And may Allah reward you and all the Muslims in the world for taking Islam and holding it tight and not letting anyone come in between.
May Allah reward us Insha Allah with Al-Jennah (heaven)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Masha Allaah! Masha Allaah! Welcome to the site and I really have to say this, I'm really glad I get to say Hi or Salaam personally to a former famous rapper. :biggrin: :SMILY128:

Barakallaahu feek and May Allaah bless you and your son and the rest of your family ameen.

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum brother,

Welcome to the site! A few days ago my husband and I watched a video of you speaking about your story and how we all have to turn back to Islam. He really enjoyed listening to you and we both appreciate you sharing your story with everyone. It is a great inspiration to all.
Happy Eid and enjoy this site!
-sis sara
wasalam.

Gewoon_kamal

• As-Salaamoe ‘Aleikoem

i am a brother from holland i dont speak good english
i whant too say that you have make the right choise
Djazak Allah
Fi Amanillah ameen:salah:

• Wa 'Aleikoem Salaam (Wa Rah'matoellahi Wa Barakaatoeh)

salamalikum warahmantuallahi wabarakatuhu
First of all I want to say mashallah to all the new muslims and muslims on this website. My name is mutah beale (abu salek ) I reverted to islam about 4 or 5 years ago alhumdulillah . I was once a famous rap artist by the name of napoleon in a group called the outlawz that was put together by 2 pac shakur. I want to share my story for the sake of allah and hope that it can be a motivation to muslim or non muslims to practice islam and hold on to this releigion that been sent down from above the 7 heavens. Here is a site of stoies of converts to islam and it has my life story and also another celebrity who use to be on soap operas please visit and share with others barakallah feekum www.islaam.ca