Memorised Ar-Rahmaan :D before previous ramdan ended !!

zelim123

Assalamu Alaikum !

SubhanaAllah i love this sura so much it gives me inner rest when reciting it :D
all sura's are beautiful but i think everyone has his fav sura which he recites more frequently than others ;)

post which sura or sura's are ur favourite ones

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
wa-alaikum assalam,

Congratulations on completing the memorisation, may it be of immense use to you someday.

Surah Yusuf is one of my favourites.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

Masya Allah brother.. congrats :) may Allah makes it easy for you to memorize other suras..

For me Surah Yusuf and Maryam are amongst my favorites.

zelim123

JazakAllahu Khairan,
May Allah make it easy for you too, to memorise all sura's brother and sister
Those two are long sura's compared to Ar-Rahman :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

i love all Quran alhamdullilah and between my favourits are sura an Nahl, Al Rahman and Al Mulk, sura al kafirun gives me identity and the last two surats protection....

:salam2:

zelim123

MashaAllah :) surah Al-Mulk is a very protective surah in the akhira I heard (Allahu Alim) sorry if i am mistaken. These are the ones I recite in the night and I like them very much: Ar-Rahman, Al-Mulk, Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Naas and the last two ayat of Surah Al-Baqarah

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum brother.

It's really difficult to choose one surah but i like surah Ikhlaas the most(it tells me about ALLAH)..then surah Yusuf(everybody can relate to it) & surah Nuh.(i'm unaware why i like this surah but i will figure out.):)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Masha Allah Mabrook Alaik....

May Allah Azzawajal bless you and grant you good memory power so that u can Hifl more Insha Allah..Aameen

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:mashallah:
brother!I'm very happy for you,because in 2008 I learnt this surah for your same reason!keep on memorizing until you'll complete the Quran,in sh Allah!:)

Haadiya

MashaALLAH brother may u memorize more surah in the future. its hard to choose, my favorites are AL rahman because its starts with the name of ALLAH and ends with the name of ALLAH and Al-Baqarah. im also memorizing the Quran so please keep me in ur duah as i will all make duah for u inshaALLAH.

zelim123

MashaAllah you memorised it 4 years ago already :D InshaAllah I'll keep my brothers and sisters in my dua ! May Allah make it easy for us to memorise the holy Qur'an ! Amin

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, my favorites are Surah Al-Adiyath, Surah Al-Ikhlass, Surah Al-Kursi, Surah Al-Fatiha, but I like the whole Qur'an, subhan'Allah.