Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I know, I know this recipe might be quite hard to... watch. So I hope you will take a look after the iftar, not before.

mint-chocolate-fudge-pops_thumb_3.jpg

1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt of choice, or 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
1/16 to 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract (or more), depending on desired mint strength
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1-3 stevia packets or 1-3 tbsp sugar or liquid sweetener of choice (Sweetener amount will depend on your choice of yogurt, as well as your personal taste preferences. Remember that the pops will be less sweet once frozen.)
scant 1/16 tsp salt
optional: packed 1/2 cup spinach (20g), or food coloring as desired (The pictured pops have spinach, not food coloring. You cannot taste it at all!)
optional: handful of chocolate chips or mini chips

If using spinach, blend all ingredients until completely smooth. (If not using spinach, combine all ingredients in a large bowl or pyrex measuring cup.) Pour into popsicle molds, or paper cups with spoons as the sticks. Freeze completely, then pop out and enjoy.

My chocolate chips all wanted desperately to sink to the bottom: To avoid this, you can fill the pops 1/2-way up first and freeze. Then fill the rest of the way. Or…

I just gave up and covered them in chocolate!

Source: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/06/03/mint-chocolate-chip-fudge-pops/

Tasty moments to you!
ice_boy.gif

palmariums

Listen, I really like chocolate. In order to buy only the best chocolate, I browse the site of chocolate and love, where there are many different types of organic chocolate. I really love dark chocolate, it's really delicious, I prefer to eat it only with tea or coffee. It contains many vitamins that help make the brain work much more efficiently and better.