Miracle of Kabah: no bird droppings

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

i read this in some forum.

there are many birds in the Haram area, but even then its always clean. the Kabah's roof is always clean as it can be seen frm aerial view. also the area where we make tawaf is clean.

u might say that cleaners are working there 24/7....its true but i never saw any birds impurities there.

alhamdulillah i went for umrah many times, but never saw that bird dropping falling on me or on my family relatives.

i think its one of the miracle and signs of Allah.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
I also heard the bird's never go directly go over the kabah, instead they go around it. Dont know if it's true though but im pretty sure

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Is it also true that no aeroplane can fly over Kaabah?

Im pretty sure they can if they want it to but most probrobly Saudi government prohibits it. Its not like theres a big forcefield there :p But bird's are living thing's and i heard they never go directly over kabah only around it

Also its also the center of the world?

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Is it also true that no aeroplane can fly over Kaabah?

m pretty sure they can if they want it to but most probrobly Saudi government prohibits it. Its not like theres a big forcefield there But bird's are living thing's and i heard they never go directly over kabah only around it

Salaam alikom

Yes, may be its true that bird dont fly above the Kabbah, as for second statment the saudi Gov. dont allow it first beause as respect to the Allah's house in addition there is no point of flying over makkah there are no airport except in Jeddah so there is no point of flying through it.

As for force actually in a hadith that just directly above kabbah is the much-frequented house, or al Bayt al-Mamoor in arabic, as it is the heavenly equivalent of the Kaaba in Mecca.Every day 70,000 angels visit this much-frequented house in the seventh heaven to worship God. Prophet Muhammad informed us that, once the angels have visited Bayt al-Mamoor, they never return. God swears by this house in the Quran.

“And by the Bayt al-Mamoor.” (Quran 52:4)

Seventy thousand angels every day! What are the implications of this? Think about it and wonder for how many thousands or even millions of years has this been happening? How many of these beings, created by God from light, are there? This was another wonder that Prophet Muhammad was privileged to see and made able to describe to us. In his traditions, he also informs us that the heavens above us are moaning, every space as big as the width of four fingers is occupied by an angel worshipping God.

Wa salaam Alikom

info source http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1533/

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
As for force actually in a hadith that just directly above kabbah is the much-frequented house, or al Bayt al-Mamoor in arabic, as it is the heavenly equivalent of the Kaaba in Mecca.Every day 70,000 angels visit this much-frequented house in the seventh heaven to worship God. Prophet Muhammad informed us that, once the angels have visited Bayt al-Mamoor, they never return.

subhan Allah!

actually birds not flying over is more miraculous than plane not flying.

birds are not intelligent beings. i think its one of the great signs of Allah's truth - islam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
That was really funny. The reason I ask this coz a friend of mine claimed any aeroplane fly over (whether or not KSA allows is separate matter) Kaabah will be miraculously go missing. Perhaps same story we use to hear about Bermuda triangle. I'm not ready to believe this but just checking with you guys.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I have even heard that the tawaff of Kabbah is never stopped.
If nobody does tawaff around kabbah then cats do it.
Is it really true?

mashallah, Haram area is always with ppl, so tawaf goes on continuously.

as it is never without ppl doing tawaf, i never saw cats doing tawaf. :D