Mirrors... Do read it....

brother4ever

:salam2:

this is very Imppppp...
Please share this information with your friends,family and all.

(Have you seen recent advertisement of M/S SAINT GOBAIN GLASSES shown in TELEVISION'S? - Then you must have known about 2 Way mirror & is also shown in Hindi Movie HUMRAAZ) How to determine if a mirror is 2 way
or not (Not a Joke!)

Not to scare you, but to make sure that you aware.

Many of the hotels and textile showrooms cheat the customers this way & watch privately.

HOW TO DETECT A 2-WAY MIRROR

When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms,changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, r actually a 2-way mirror i.e., they can see you, but you can't see them). There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms or bathroom or bedrooms. It is very
difficult to positively identify the surface by just looking at it. So, how
do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?

CONDUCT THIS SIMPLE TEST:

Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE, IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR! (there is someone seeing you from the
other side). So remember, every time you see a mirror,do the "fingernail test." It doesn't cost you anything. It is simple to do. This is a really good
thing to do. The reason there is a gap on a real mirror, is because the silver is on the back of the mirror UNDER the glass. Whereas with a two-way mirror,the silver is on the Surface. Keep it in mind!

Make sure and check every time you enter in hotel rooms.May be someone is making a film on you.

ALLAH HAFIZ

hafz

Thankyou, for pointing it out , because this is more widespread then people think.Two way mirrors /hidden cameras they are everywhere especially in hotels and changing rooms . Women should always bear in mind the hadith

A woman who removes her clothes (i.e., goes naked) outside her husband's house tears down the veil (hijab) between herself and her Lord.'' (Reported with this wording by al-Tirmidhi; also reported by Abu Daoud, Ibn Majah, and al-Hakim, who classified it as "sound" (al-targheeb).)
And Umm Salmah narrated that the Prophet (peace be on him) said, "If any woman takes off her clothes outside her own house, Allah will tear His covering from her."

A few weeks back I was in Wembly, London in a hindu shop .The hindu was a very fairminded man .He turned around and told my husband that videos of women are being sold taken at shop changing rooms in Southall uk .He warned us to be aware, that this was going on everywhere.
This is widespread in hotels especially the "honeymoon suites" .Beware!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Talking about the finger nail test. Is'nt it possible to have the silver coating on the backside of the glass and still have that seethrough effect?

I mean, what if the finger test tells you that the silver coating is at backside, but people can still see through it? (if the paint layer is not coated on the silver coating, like in genuine mirrors)

Wassalaam,
VE

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Yeah that is very scary, the thought of someone watching you, although i try not to go out and purchase my clothes, prefer online, much easier.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Seema

:salam2:

Ya Allah...!!

May Allah save us from all this scary things...!! Thanks for the awarness..! Didn't know about the finger test till now...! I'll surely share it with friends and family!! Thank you very much! May Allah bless you! Aameen!!

Khuda Hafez