mobiles haraam??

salam

i hope most of u know that it is becoming a wide fact that mobile phones cause an enormous amount of radiation that can cause cancer and brain tumor.....so does that make it haraam???....i was jz watching larry king live and one of the docs even said that they were more harmful than cigarette smoke!!!!!.... in Islam self body harm is haraam........

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I really cant udnerstand why people want to make EVERYTHING Haram, when Allah has stated clearly in the quran ALL haram matters and through Prophet(saw). Infact we are warned by ALLAH in quran NOT to make anything else haram.

The other day I read a thread on TTI which asked whetehr "LOL" was haram. I am sure if they thought more before psoting these types of questions would be answerd within themselves or with own research.

Salaam Alaiykum,

I really cant udnerstand why people want to make EVERYTHING Haram, when Allah has stated clearly in the quran ALL haram matters and through Prophet(saw). Infact we are warned by ALLAH in quran NOT to make anything else haram.

The other day I read a thread on TTI which asked whetehr "LOL" was haram. I am sure if they thought more before psoting these types of questions would be answerd within themselves or with own research.

EVERYTHING??....everything means?.......i posed this question too the smart ones..no offence!......since smoking is haraam( i hope u know that)..... latest research shows that mobile phones cause cancer and brain tumors however there r still some researchers that i think r sold out so they say nothing happens but the majority have agreed that it cauuses diseases!

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Whatever intelligence allah gifted me with i am happy. And to understand this post one does not require to be a rocket scientist exactly. LOL

So you make mobile use haram here. good for you brother. LOL

Salaam Alaiykum,

Whatever intelligence allah gifted me with i am happy. And to understand this post one does not require to be a rocket scientist exactly. LOL

So you make mobile use haram here. good for you brother. LOL

it was a question.....its really weird how u misinterpret my statement...it had a "?" in it....plz read carefully b4 posting bro:SMILY288::SMILY288:

:hearts::hearts:

island muslim

EVERYTHING??....everything means?.......i posed this question too the smart ones..no offence!......since smoking is haraam( i hope u know that)..... latest research shows that mobile phones cause cancer and brain tumors however there r still some researchers that i think r sold out so they say nothing happens but the majority have agreed that it cauuses diseases!

Salaam Alaiykum,

I said everything cause brother maybe you dont rememebr these other things you have tried to ascertain were haraam in other threads started by you.
No offense, but over a period of time I have noticed that you want to make things haram based on your knowledge about them and thats why i said "everything" based on history. Here are just SOME threads started by you as evidence brother. LOL

Is Coffee tea HARAM? by podolski (LOL)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30815

Is it HARAM to move your legs while sitting down? by podolski{LOL this is a good one)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33602

Is it HARAAM to wash oneself with the right hand?? by podolski (again the HARAAM word is used)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31683

I think these threads suffice as proof brother that you have a tendency to make very simple things haram. :)
no offense intended.

really really really bro...u have got to get some practice in english...no offence.......i used this symbol after everthing i said ..."?" <------thats the one...that is called a QUESTION MARK...it is used when some1 poses a question and not a FACT statement ....i am just asking a question and u come bashing me like i just issued a fatwa...whereas u sound more like u wrote a fatwa from ur 1st reply in an INDIRECT WAY...jz chill if u dont know the answer...and u should read the rules cause this is for people who know the answer....and thats why i use this "?" rather than something like "!"

:hearts::hearts:

pl thats the example why the ummah is not united :hearts:

if i were i mod i would ban both of u :)
:hearts::salam2:

hmmm...good point..but i always used the word "no offence".....and he went all out on me in the 1st reply as if i had asked something like how do u spell "A"?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Salaam Alaiykum,

I said everything cause brother maybe you dont rememebr these other things you have tried to ascertain were haraam in other threads started by you.
No offense, but over a period of time I have noticed that you want to make things haram based on your knowledge about them and thats why i said "everything" based on history. Here are just SOME threads started by you as evidence brother. LOL

Is Coffee tea HARAM? by podolski (LOL)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30815

Is it HARAM to move your legs while sitting down? by podolski{LOL this is a good one)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33602

Is it HARAAM to wash oneself with the right hand?? by podolski (again the HARAAM word is used)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31683

I think these threads suffice as proof brother that you have a tendency to make very simple things haram. :)
no offense intended.
btw.... whats wrong with learning?
there isnt any funny question :) ...
baraka Allah fee`kom.
Ps. by oing thi yr discouraging ppl from leaning.
:salam2:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

:shake:

The rapidly evolving mobile phone technology raised public concern about the possibility of associated adverse health effects.

Currently, the balance of evidence from epidemiological studies suggests that there is no association between mobile phone radiation and cancer. This finding is consistent with experimental results. There is some evidence for biological effects, which, however, are not necessarily hazardous for humans. No basic mechanisms of biological effects have been consistently identified yet.

Using a mobile phone while driving a car is significantly associated with a higher risk of vehicle collisions, independently of the use of hands-free kits.

Medical equipment or implanted pacemakers may be affected by mobile phone radiation under very specific conditions.

Current studies, however are affected by several limitations and do not generally exclude any increased health risk. Further high-quality research is therefore necessary.

alslamo alaikom........... i think that everything become good or bad according to our use of it,,,,, we made things harmful or useful, so i think if we used the mobile appropriately and only in the time of need that would cause no harm
and please please don't make things haram or not haram from your own point of view , it had to be based on Qur'an or sunnah
allah may bless you
alslamo alaikom