Modern Science & the will of Allah (SWT) [Part II]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

A friend of mine has been married for over 7 years and has no kids.

Masha’Allah the couple are on the Sunnah so they make dua and never lose hope in the mercy of Allah (SWT).

They have seen two consultants and it has been established that she cannot get pregnant through natural means and they have been recommended for IVF, which is a 6-18 month waiting list in UK.

Since they are not proficient in English; I have to read the correspondence and write letters on their behalf so I am familiar with the case and I just joke with him & tell him to EAT MORE BOILED EGGS!

She has been suffering sickness for the last few weeks so at random some Sisters did a pregnancy test & it came out positive!

Because it was near impossible so nobody believed it & the husband & wife went to the pharmacy the next day and did the test on the spot…The pharmacist confirmed it

They still didn’t believe it and went & saw their doctor on Monday and he also tested & confirmed it.

She had her scan today & she is 16 weeks pregnant without knowing about it.

Where is Brother Happy_2B_A_Muslim, when you need him to exaplain stuff?

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Sobhan Allah!

(27) إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُ إِذَا أَرَادَ شَيْئًا أَنْ يَقُولَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ

82 Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is!
( سورة يس , Ya Seen, Chapter #36, Verse #82)

May Allah provide those who long for children, He has all power over every thing.

Love my islam

:salam2:
SubhanAllah, Allahuakbar. Thanks for sharing this. Stories like this strengthen our imaan. Jazakallu khair brother.

For urdu speaking folks. Just little something I wrote in praise of our Rub.

Rub ko jo pukara, tu Meherbaan ho gaya
mushkil mera her kaam asaan ho gaya
us Rub kay karam per koi shuk tu nahi thaa
per is baarish-e-rehmat per mien heraan reh gaya

Status
Not open for further replies.