Money disappears - Is it Jinn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum,
Is this thing true about Jinns not liking or being afraid of lemons? I'm only asking out of curiosity.

Assalamu Alaikum

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum,
Is this thing true about Jinns not liking or being afraid of lemons? I'm only asking out of curiosity.

Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

As far as I know...they hate the smell of certain incense (I don't know the exact types..sorry)...

and they *especially* hate the smell of *white musk*..that is why many arabs perfume themselves with it...spray their bedding with it...and use it as air freshener...

jinn hate it so much that they never stay in a place where there is smell of White Musk

I don't know about the lemon...but Inshallah I will look it up and get back to you :hijabi:

:wasalam:

mali1

Money in my wallet disappears too and I am sure its a Jinn..... or maybe its just me who spends so fast that it appears as if its the Jinns. A question - Isn't money "supposed" to disappear? :))))) Just kidding guys.

imranrahi

jinn in my house

Salaam,

I agree with you brother and that Alim with Jinn is not coming. I hope my assumption about him is false.
There is another Alim coming on Thursday ( day after tomorrow ). I don't know anything about Ruqya. In fact I was the one who laughed a lot in the beginning when such thing happened. Now I can't even repent.
We as educated doesn't believe unless we see it.
I don't know arabic, I mean I can read it but can't understand.

You send me the Ruqya as soon as possible. We are tryinh all possible ways.

Day before yesterday night, they have qualis ( 4 wheeler ) whose all doors was opened. They closed it, but. later they found that back door was opened again :(

allah Khair

imranrahi

jinn in my house

Thanks Brother,

I will take a print of this to my sisters house. Insha-allah it will be solved.
Even tomorrow one Alim is coming, I will wait for him to finish with his efforts.

I will post the result back again here

Allah Hafiz

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum
Dear brother Imran, Insha Allah your problems will be solved. Insha Allah I will make dua for you.

Assalamu Alaikum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

jinns like dirty places, places where people are away from rememberance of Allah, jinn thrive on Shirk and supersticions and jinn like dirty people.

There is no reason for jinn to affect people who fear Allah and are upon Quran and sunnah, who maintain cleanliness.

Therefore, rather than calling someone who is a mumbo jumbo fake! and evil person, i..e the "imam" with two jinns, perhaps one aught to strive to fix the problem according to what Islam teaches.

If your money disappears, make sure you know who you let in the house, it is probably someone you know! rather than blaming jinn

You need call an Imam who is from Ahlul Hadith, and get proper help.

Status
Not open for further replies.