Mother on deathbed....make du'a please.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

May Allah cure her and bring her back to fitra ( islam), amien.

May Allah give you very much patient, amien.

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Ya Allah please hear this du'a, from my weak heart. Truly You are The One Who responds to every du'a, so please repsond to this sincere du'a that my heart is asking for. Ya Allah help my sister's mother to heal and become strong, and grant her good health, so she too can turn to You, and become a Muslim, so You can give her al Firadausal A'la. Ya Allah give my sister patience in this testing time, and help to remember how much You love her and how close she is to You, for You have put her in a testing situation. Every tear she sheds, let her beocme closer to You, and ease away her pain and let her taste the sweetness of faith, and please don't deprive her mother of this blessing, let her also taste the sweetness of faith, and let her be one of those who will stand in Your shade. Ya Allah help her to mention Your name, and let her declare the declartion of faith this minute, and nothing is hard for You, Oh Allah, so please heal her now, this minute, and give her more life, so she can beocme closer to You. Ya Allah, please hear this du'a, Oh Allah please ....

I second this !
HUG my little sister! I am really sorry, to know about your situation, I will always keep you and your mom in my duas, keep tryin on teellling he the shahada, it's Allah who guides we ask HIM to guide her!ameen
may Allah accept all our duas, I am really saddened right now..............but you have Allah, he is going to comfort you inshaAllah!
be patient!:hearts:
I love you sis, and I am always here for you!

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Sis amina i hope im not too late to reply....May ur mother get well sooner then soon inshallah! U and ur mother are in my prayers!

kayenat

oh it s really really hard. I hope she feels better now. i heartly pray May Almighty Allah give her second chance nad she accept Islam and it s really a reall happiness for u n her. we re really do dua.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

i am just logging in to write this so that you know sister,
inshallah i will pray for your mother.my Allah make her well soon.pls take care of her and urself as well
assalaam.

islam_best

Assalaamalikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Sister, if you really love her plzzz make her say the kalma so that she will be savded from the hell-firee.......May Allah Azwjal make her say the alma by heart, save her and grant her Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter and save her from the fire and cure and grant us all jannatulfirdosu in the hereafter and save us from the hellfire.Ameen Ya Mujbee, Ameen Ya Rahmaan, Ameen,Ya Allah,Ameen.

Wasslaamalaikum warahamatullahi wabarakathuu.