Mu'aawiyah says Assalamu alaikum

arabic_courses

Assalaamu alaikum

I am currently a student at the Islamic University of Madeenah and I thought that I would just give salaams to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Mu’aawiyah Tucker from London.

I have found this website to be ‘excellent’ for both the new Muslim and those who have been Muslim for some time now. Many inspirational clips and talks, and I would like to say jazaakallahu khairan for those who thought of the idea to run a site like this.

Assalaamu alaikum to you all

Hajar

Staff member
Wa alaykum Assalamu Akhi,

Welcome to TTI. InshaAllah you will have a beneficial stay.

Wasalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

hambaAllah

welcome bro

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here and hope it be beneficial too
I am presently learning arabic conducted by one of the mosque here in Singapore and based on Doctor V Abdul Rahim madinaharabic syllabus with medium of instruction in Malay,,,so im hoping to get some "live" arabic lesson but its seems kind of hard cos of time difference.I manage to get in touch with a lady in Egypt n hopefully we cud learn to converse in arabic via skype.

:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt make it easy for you especially the arabic and islamic studies

leave you in the care of Allah
:wasalam::hijabi:

simpson

wasalam wr wb.may Allah swt bless us all always in all ways.amiin. may Allah swt the creator of the universe bless us unite us guide us to the right path and may Allah swt bless you with the best of health iman and taqwa.please brother muslim can you make dua for us all muslims ummah to be united , guided to the right path and blessed. please make doa for us all at alraudhah. and may Allah swt shower His blessings to us all.lets make doa for all ummah to be one. lets ask Allah swt the guardian and the disposer of all affairs for help and blessings for all muslims ummah. insyaAllah i believe in Allah swt blessings, all we have to do is ask from the creator of the universe ALLAH. We must all pray and doa together as one unique ummah. for all muslims ummah lets start now today. doa is our ibadah for unity and blessings for all .subhanallah.

algerianmuslima

salam

:wasalam: brother mua'aawyah :ma: thiz is so nice site and i hope you will find evrything you need:SMILY206: :jumpclap: :SMILY206: :jumpclap: :SMILY206: :jumpclap: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLAHU AKABAR ALLAHU AKBAR

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalaamu alaikum

I am currently a student at the Islamic University of Madeenah and I thought that I would just give salaams to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Mu’aawiyah Tucker from London.

I have found this website to be ‘excellent’ for both the new Muslim and those who have been Muslim for some time now. Many inspirational clips and talks, and I would like to say jazaakallahu khairan for those who thought of the idea to run a site like this.

Assalaamu alaikum to you all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)