Muhammad PBUH (The Greatest Man In History)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Masha Allah Very Powerful Vedio... Yaa Prophet Muhammed Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) is the greatest messenger and the greatest man in the world and here after...

Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) is the Khathamun Nabiyeen and Seyidal Mursaleen and Rahmathal Lil Alameen..... Jazakallah Kharaih for the sharing this nice vedio... Jazakallah Khairah a million time...

I will share this link among my muslim freinds Insha Allah through the e-mail....

Wassalaam!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah, very beautiful and touching video.I wish that non Muslims could see it and see who was our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam.SubhanAllah, he was the most beautiful man in history of mankinds. La illaha IllAlah Muhammedun ResullAllah.

May Allah reword you dear brother for sharing with us,and make us good Ummah of our Prophet sallahu alayha wa salam.

:wasalam:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah, very beautiful and touching video.I wish that non Muslims could see it and see who was our Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam.SubhanAllah, he was the most beautiful man in history of mankinds. La illaha IllAlah Muhammedun ResullAllah.

May Allah reword you dear brother for sharing with us,and make us good Ummah of our Prophet sallahu alayha wa salam.

:wasalam:

Yaa True.... Non muslims will realize Insha Allah if they see this vedio and will get to know how our Noble Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) live in this world and What is the greatness of Our Rahmathal Lil Aalameen Muhammed Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) is.... Masha Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to be MUHIBBUR RASOOL PEOPLE Insha Allah!!!!!!! Ameen...

babo

dear Brothers and sisters in islam, Please share this Video with your friends and family, Lets spreads the qualities and manners of the greatest man who ever lived in history, our beloved Prophet Muhammad Saw.