Muslim-Christian soccer

Bluegazer

To TheTruth,

Even though you're banned, I hope you read and reflect upon what I've posted below.

You wrote the following:

Personally I don't believe the Christians should play with the muslims since Christians consider women in higher reguards than muslims do. It would be like feeding into their intolerance.

Please reflect upon the following quotations and try to justify how they can support [or not support] you assertion that "Christians consider women in higher reguards than muslims do":

I find more bitter than death
the woman who is a snare,
whose heart is a trap
and whose hands are chains.
The man who pleases God will escape her,
but the sinner she will ensnare.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 (New International Version)

while I was still searching
but not finding—
I found one upright man among a thousand,
but not one upright woman among them all.

Ecclesiastes 7:28 (New International Version)

The following is what Paul wrote, and its recorded in the Bible:

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

1 Timothy 2:11-14 (New International Version)

What did God Almighty say about this matter?

And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers." But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal." And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors." So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?" They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 7:19-23]

I'd also like to add the following verses of the Qur'an:

Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 33:35]

And their Lord responded to them, "Never will I allow to be lost the work of [any] worker among you, whether male or female; you are of one another.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 3:195]

The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 9:71]

There's even a verse in the Qur'an which shows how God Almighty directly responded to a Muslim woman's prayer:

Certainly has Allah heard the speech of the one who argues with you, [O Muhammad], concerning her husband and directs her complaint to Allah . And Allah hears your dialogue; indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 58:1]

So, after reading the above, which religion has more regard for women; Christianity, or Islam?

Bluegazer

justoneofmillion

You were clearly disrespectful, and therefore banned permanently!!!
assalamu aleikum,wow wallahi i love you for the sake of allah brother:SMILY259: i was going to answer to that but than i just decided from reading the other posts that it wasn`t worth it.........anyways somebody should give him books about the western female and some statistics also i guess forget about the bibles it would be to offensive for women to post some verses here starting by eve..............!

wassalam