Muslim comedy

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam Alikom
just as a suggestion can we have a Muslim comedy section in addition with all the islamic media we have in the site

[vg]8274976433676656007[/vg]

wa salaam alikom

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
$2500 Muslim Wedding islamic comdy#2

Broter Ali, try to advise in a funny way, but he make his point through video blog

[vg]-790933345917442127[/vg]:bananabb2in:

I hope you all like it

salaam alikom

muslimlady

Loved the video!!

I loved the video!! My son just completed filming school here in Singapore and I will show him how creativity with a small budget can make such an attention grabbing video.Not to mention the points to note since he will be of marriageble age in the near future!! Keep up the good work ya akhi.

Mrmuslim said:
Broter Ali, try to advise in a funny way, but he make his point through video blog

[vg]-790933345917442127[/vg]:bananabb2in:

I hope you all like it

salaam alikom

muslimlady

How to find a spouse?

The guidelines of Islam is clear and true to form, we don't practise it.
The moderators of this site does not allow private communications between a man and woman for reasons already explained. So i pose this question to our community at large;

HOW DOES ONE FIND A SPOUSE within the parameters set by Islam?

Please keep it current and bear in mind the following:

1) Most fathers(and mothers too) do not or do not bother to look for a suitable husband for their daughters anymore (a method of Islam)
2) How do males look for a wife?
3) Divorcees or widows especially those with children are shunned by most especially in the predominantly muslim countries
4) Reverts who do not have the family support or sufficient network
5) How do widowers or male divorcees find a spouse when they usually have heavy financial obligations as it is with their own children and probably having to look after retired/aged parents.

The solutions has to be pragmatic and do-a-ble. Islam in its essence is not rigid and we are in an era where we need to get creative to go around this problem. This is, in my opinion, a serious problem. It is precisely because we have continuously engaged ourselves with the wrong spouse that over time, we are producing children and having families with less and less deen and iman. And i cannot even begin to mention the families I have met or communicated with whose entire family are infidels except the father. Why? Because the men has the misguided notion that its ok for the men to marry women who are not muslims. Then they go about their daily work and life. And before they know it, their children have become adults...
Just some bits and bytes on why I have this sense of urgency with regards to this particular issue.
Family is the core of our very existence. Allah taala has made that clear to us. And even in his last sermon our blessed Prophet reiterated on this.

May Allah swt forgive me if I have erred.
Only Allah swt knows
:jazaak:

Salah eddine

:salam2:
:jazaak: sister to speak about this problem.
I spoke with lot of brothers about it, and no one till now have a clear idea about the way and how they'll do. and all those who I know and who are already married they didn't respect many of islams rule to know their wives and husbands.
so please if you know a good way please share it with us

wasallam

your brother Yaseen:bananabb2in:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Distractions During Salat (Prayer) Islamic comdy # 3

[vg]-15650760202344364[/vg]:bananabb2in:

muslimlady

Good luck in your endeavour

I have forwarded your blogspot to all in my mailing list and I believe you should see some increase in viewership over the weekend, inshallah. Not to mention a whole bunch of muslims and non muslim alike who are in our local filming school who will most likely be forwarding my email around.
Good luck in your endeavour.

Mrmuslim said:
[vg]1363384296789557474[/vg]:bananabb2in:

Brother Ali's web site is

http://ummahfilms.blogspot.com for all the video's

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2: ,

I saw this video and it is really funny.

Masha-Allah:ma: brother ali has alot of talent,all his video`s give people the knowledge of islam and at the same time the brother is giving da`wah.

May Allah(Swt) guide all of us in the right Path!

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Personally I find him irritating and not at all funny. But, i guess some people (americans) like him and his humour.

Not that im devoid of humour, on the contrary..... But, I would rather Muslims occupy themselves watching a scholar who speaks with knowledge.

Its just a shame the Ummah is going down the gutter because of this sort of stuff.

Sorry if i offended anyone, just im quite cynical with this sort of stuff. Especially if you contemplate on Muslim history and how Muslims are meant to learn..... and the situation we are in now. Muslims have forgot what is good for them or what "knowledge" actually is... and the principles of actually learning about Islam. To me its just a guy pulling faces and making pretty cheap jokes about Islam, What next a Muslim circus?? Muslim magicians to get kids and people interested in ISlam?

I merged all the threads just to keep the mess down and make things more organised. Also i dont want to encouage people to start using this forum to post every single video on the entire Net. Thats not what this site is about, and we are careful and selective in videos that are placed here. There are 100s of videos that just dont make it.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2: ,

These video`s are funny,especially brother Ali`s ones due to him giving the knowledge of Islam out to people and at the same time the brother is giving out da`wah`s.

Mabsoot said:

Personally I find him irritating and not at all funny. But, i guess some people (americans) like him and his humour.

Not that im devoid of humour, on the contrary..... But, I would rather Muslims occupy themselves watching a scholar who speaks with knowledge.

Its just a shame the Ummah is going down the gutter because of this sort of stuff.

Sorry if i offended anyone, just im quite cynical with this sort of stuff. Especially if you contemplate on Muslim history and how Muslims are meant to learn..... and the situation we are in now. Muslims have forgot what is good for them or what "knowledge" actually is... and the principles of actually learning about Islam. To me its just a guy pulling faces and making pretty cheap jokes about Islam, What next a Muslim circus?? Muslim magicians to get kids and people interested in ISlam?

I merged all the threads just to keep the mess down and make things more organised. Also i dont want to encouage people to start using this forum to post every single video on the entire Net. Thats not what this site is about, and we are careful and selective in videos that are placed here. There are 100s of videos that just dont make it.

I do totally agree with you brother.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Mabsoot said:

Salaam Alikom
cheap jokes about Islam
I dont think he is making jokes about islam he is saying what we do wrong in our daily life, I understand your point of trying to joke, well now days most of the youth will not sit or attened lectures, specially the familys telling them even not to go to the mosque in some events.
All what brother Ali is trying to do is to say his point of view in different way, he is not a scholar he is not an 3alim, so he cant not preach or give lectures, he choosed a way where he think he can express his thoughts and at the same time mention a lot of the wrong things we do in our daily life.

On other hand a lot of Non Muslim all what they know about Islam is whats on the media and we all know what kind of news about islam is on TV,
to attract them and show them Islam didnt prohibt the fun but with in the shariah limits I dont think its wrong, just to make one person think and consider to know more about islam is really good, he try to let them think just for a moment that ISLAM is not the way media shows it, on other hand not a lot of non muslim willing to sit down and listen to a Muslim scholar ,
there is a video where he is talking to non muslim and asking them what they know about Islam and really raise a Question in thier mind what really they know about Islam. ( I advise you to watch it)

I dont think the way he is trying to say what he thinks is taking the ummah in to the gutter he is trying to show what really we as MUSLIMS do wrong in our daily life that taking the ummah to the Gutter, small things which we really dont think about an exampl try to stand in a Line for salat, some time i really want to get out of the line from what I see and then we expecting our salah to be accepted !!
he is trying to present these mistakes in a different way make people think.

the prophet peace be up on him in one of the narration said to one of his companion who's name was Barkkah to change his name so the companion wondered why the prophet peace be up on him replied so if some one went to you home and you are not there you family wont say there is no brakkah @ the house.
Islam dosnt prohibt the joke as long as its limits true joke and within islamic limits.

but I agree with you I think I shouldnt posted many video about comedy, that why I posted his web site for any one who want to see his video because I wasnt planning to post any more comdey on here,
I feel what Ummah is going through is bigger and more important.
Wa jaaak Allah Khyran
Wa Allah A3lam
salaam alikom

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

With all respects to the brother concerned, Im sure he is doing what he feels is correct and i ask Allah to give him reward for it and to help us all to the straight path. The latter being a dua which we make each time we pray and read Surah Fatihah.

Its true the Prophet :saw: made jokes, but it is incomparable to what is happening here. Those hadith need scholarly explanation as to the relevance in this issue and i feel it is a different situation. Im talking about someone giving knowledge about ISlam.

One must remember that their is ettiquette in the way we seek knowledge and give Islamic knowledge.

Just imagine for a minute how the Muslims for the past 1400 years went about seeking gaining and teaching Islamic knowledge, the patience and the humility of doing such a thing.

This is what i am saying. Not that joking is haram or having a laugh, but the ettiquette of telling people about Islam.

i think im the only one who doesnt find him funny, maybe because im not used to American humour ;).. lol.. everyone else seems to like him.

I just feel sorry that this is how Muslims end up learning and teaching Islam. It kind of shows how far we have become from our Deen . We used to have Scholar writing 20 volume books about meaning of Hadith and they were merely 19 or 20 years old...at same time they were lecturing about science etc..... and today what do we have in our Ummah?

Allah knows best.

Wasalam.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Mabsoot said:

With all respects to the brother concerned, Im sure he is doing what he feels is correct and i ask Allah to give him reward for it and to help us all to the straight path. The latter being a dua which we make each time we pray and read Surah Fatihah.

Its true the Prophet :saw: made jokes, but it is incomparable to what is happening here. Those hadith need scholarly explanation as to the relevance in this issue and i feel it is a different situation. Im talking about someone giving knowledge about ISlam.

One must remember that their is ettiquette in the way we seek knowledge and give Islamic knowledge.

Just imagine for a minute how the Muslims for the past 1400 years went about seeking gaining and teaching Islamic knowledge, the patience and the humility of doing such a thing.

This is what i am saying. Not that joking is haram or having a laugh, but the ettiquette of telling people about Islam.

i think im the only one who doesnt find him funny, maybe because im not used to American humour ;).. lol.. everyone else seems to like him.

I just feel sorry that this is how Muslims end up learning and teaching Islam. It kind of shows how far we have become from our Deen . We used to have Scholar writing 20 volume books about meaning of Hadith and they were merely 19 or 20 years old...at same time they were lecturing about science etc..... and today what do we have in our Ummah?

Allah knows best.

Wasalam.

Salaam alikom
Ya akhee he is not claiming or trying to explain a hadith or teach Islam,
think for a moment if I did something wrong during the sallah would you rather correct me or just let it go?
and if you will correct me and you had to tell me the hadith in which the prophet peace be up on him telling us to do it in correct way I dont think you will narrat all the narration and explain what every scholar said about the Hadith.

would u rather watch Gorge's funny video or watch a Muslim trying to Adise?

feel sorry that this is how Muslims end up learning and teaching Islam

He is not teaching Islam or hadith to any one he is trying to tell people what he see's in his daily life among us as muslims and its wrong,
he is trying to Advise in his way. and I think most of the Muslims know when it comes to seeking knowledge they need to go the Scholars and Shyokh

wa salaam alikom