Muslim haters

shous

I have not been here in awhile; me and my dh moved and we now have dial up which is very SLOW. I have been lurking here and a few other places. I like to visit other sites and see how they view Muslims. Mostly the catholic answers site and lately I have been appalled and how my fellow human "God fearing people" view me. They are rude, highly emotional, and full of hate toward me and Islam.
What do you do or say to people like this? Should I just stay away? Or should I try and clear up some misconceptions? I am very troubled by there lack of tolerance toward anyone that mentions Islam. I just dont know if I should stay away or try and combat the hate?

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Just be among the Muslims, dont ever be with the ignorants. Try to increase your knowledge of Islam. Keep remembering Allah Subhanahu wa Taala each and every moment.
Its better to be in Muslim communities rather than being with the kuffars. So just leave those catholic sites or whatever.
You are welcome sister. Join the sister's community out here.
wa/salam

Ummzaina

:salam2:
I would like to advise you not to try and convince people on certain sites about Islamic principles as some of these sites are just to make people hate muslims. I have even seen some very vile sites by apostates of Islam, try and stay away from them, but hate what they do in your heart.
It is better for us to be living examples to the people in our communities than try to change people on the internet unless someone asks for help.Why not read about the new muslim revert sites, which would make us more positive and help strengthen our eaman...

Just my personal opinion...

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear sister,

As i have written before and I make no apology..I love this website. I write so much...I know..people must think I have nothing else to do...
i do this because I live in an isolated area in West Virginia. I do not see Muslims everyday. On Fridays we celebrate. I have one Muslim sister I talk to on the phone everyday.
My faith is very important to me...it's an age thing for me...so I surround myself with that which feeds my soul.
As the others have suggested stay with the community. Long Island has many opportunities to learn and grow.
As for those that live in ignorance...let them be..they have chosen ignorance...we have chosen Islam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

I absolutely agree with you, brother Ayman. Answering those people's questions is a kind of calling for Islam and defending it. That requires great wisdom, patience and good preaching as Allah told us in the Holy Qur'an.

Not all people have got those attributes and thus they should be honest to themselves and their religion and not indulge themselves in debates that may lead to more hatred and misconception about Islam.

To my dear sister Mirajmom, I'm sure that everyone here like you very much :hearts: and learn a lot from your experience. So, please, write as much as you can. I myself follow your posts and read them all.

Amany

shous

Asalaam Aluakum;

My knowledge is not that great on Islam and such things. I do not post but I lurk. It does make me very angry but like others have said I will stay away! I will stay around here more and increase my knowledge!
Insh'allah

P.s I no longer live on Long Island; I now reside in southern Alabama. VERY small community!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Asalaam Aluakum;

My knowledge is not that great on Islam and such things. I do not post but I lurk. It does make me very angry but like others have said I will stay away! I will stay around here more and increase my knowledge!
Insh'allah

P.s I no longer live on Long Island; I now reside in southern Alabama. VERY small community!

That will be the best thing. Increase knowledge of the BEST DEEN and stay around here in TTI..
May Allah give us Hikmah, hidayah and help us in this journey of this world full of fitnah.
wa/salam