Muslim with HSV2

pray4cure

salam to all:
I'm a Muslim with Herpes Simplex Virus 2. I have been faithful to my religion recently and start praying and reading more about islam. Living with this disease is hard & depressing, but i have hope and pray to him, the one ,and "the healer". Thank You

Meraj

Brother
salam to all:
I'm a Muslim with Herpes Simplex Virus 2. I have been faithful to my religion recently and start praying and reading more about islam. Living with this disease is hard & depressing, but i have hope and pray to him, the one ,and "the healer". Thank You

:wasalam:

welcome to the site brother!!
inshallah brother ALLAH (SWT) wil help you to get rid of this.....as ALLAH(SWT)puts a believer in a test in this life...so that he/she wil be pure for the next life.....so brother be patient and trust on ALLAH(SWT) HE is the all KNOWER and knows wat is best for us all,,,,we are all with u inshallah,,,ask anything inshallah we all are a one family inshallah...we pray to ALLAH(SWT) for ur betterment..
walikumm asalam

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Welcome dear brother to TTI.
Oh my heart broke reading that you are suffering from this virus.:(
I understand bro that living with a disease is so difficult but you must have patience as this is only a test from Allah for surely He the Almighty will ease your sufferings soon Inshallah.As you mentioned that you started being faithful to your Deen just recently, maybe its just that Allah (SWT) put you through this only to bring you closer to Him.
Its nice to hear that you are living with a hope as its a part of our faith.
Bro I will pray for you inshallah that Allah(SWT) the HEALER remove this pain & suffering from you Inshallah (Ameen):tti_sister:

pray4cure

Thank you for your support

I was recently diagnosed with this virus through my annual physical exam and STD exam. I have no symptoms what so ever and I was devastated when I asked another clinic to do the exam and it came positive for having the antibodies. I was born in Afghanistan and lived most of my life in U.S. I'm only 26 years old. When I had this crazy "Toyota lifestyle", I was living life like an animal. I was the lead on the crowd...
I graduated from a Catholic University and have been brainwashed on believing to a God; and most interestingly I was a close follower of Friedrich Nitzche.
But maybe Allah punished me for what i have been doing and he wants me to be a good Muslim. I still have to brush up my memories in learning the Hadith and reading the Quran. What really makes me sad is the thought that I would never ever be able to get married and have kids. I have changed my lifestyle; I have become very humble to my friends and family and I start praying 5 times a day ... and started reading the Risale-i-Nur Collection as well as Quran.
Again, thank you for the warm welcome and support...:SMILY149:

huda2

I was recently diagnosed with this virus through my annual physical exam and STD exam. I have no symptoms what so ever and I was devastated when I asked another clinic to do the exam and it came positive for having the antibodies. I was born in Afghanistan and lived most of my life in U.S. I'm only 26 years old. When I had this crazy "Toyota lifestyle", I was living life like an animal. I was the lead on the crowd...
I graduated from a Catholic University and have been brainwashed on believing to a God; and most interestingly I was a close follower of Friedrich Nitzche.
But maybe Allah punished me for what i have been doing and he wants me to be a good Muslim. I still have to brush up my memories in learning the Hadith and reading the Quran. What really makes me sad is the thought that I would never ever be able to get married and have kids. I have changed my lifestyle; I have become very humble to my friends and family and I start praying 5 times a day ... and started reading the Risale-i-Nur Collection as well as Quran.
Again, thank you for the warm welcome and support...:SMILY149:

:salam2:

Dear bro I can tell yr writing u are strong and brave :ma:, so insha allah be patient more, and insha allah remember life is a test. May allah will make it easy fr u and cure u, so dont lose hope anything is possible allah is the great and always there fr us. Insha allah I will keep u in my duaa.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

>>Mervat<<

Fear Allah(itakilah)
Brother ur more then welcome:),inshAllah By Allahs will you will get cured and keep making dua inshAllah.Alhumdulilah u have started to come in2 ur deen thats so good,SubhanAllah Allah loves you he wants you to be closer to him,inshAllah brother ur in our duas,Make dua for us brother for ur duas will be accepted inshAllah..May Allah reunite us all brothers and sisters in fardous Al A3la

Muslimah:-)

Salaam



Muslimah:-)

