muslima and chritian the the same time !!!

abdellah007

June 18, 2007
Ann Holmes Redding, Muslim Episcopal Priest

Rev. Ann Holmes Redding may be the most politically correct Episcopal priest yet. Not only is she a woman of color, she's a practicing Muslim.

Redding explains:
All I know is the calling of my heart to Islam was very much something about my identity and who I am supposed to be. I could not not be a Muslim.

But she's not quite Muslim enough to give up being a "Christian" priest.

Redding, who has a history of alcoholism and apparently also suffers from bigotry, is fond of the Al-Islam Center mosque in Seattle:
To walk into Al-Islam and be reminded that there are more people of color in the world than white people, that in itself is a relief.

Redding's bishop, who is responsible for permitting this travesty, says he finds interfaith possibilities exciting. Maybe next the church can try Satanist nuns.

Redding will be teaching the New Testament at Seattle University this fall. No doubt she will offer students a perspective pleasing to the educrat establishment.

ScrappleFace sarcastically predicted an openly Muslim Episcopal bishop back in 2003. When it comes to moonbattery, parody is never far from reality.

ann-holmes-redding-church.jpg

in church

Ann-Holmes-Redding-mosque.jpg

in the mosque.

may allah complet her guidance and choose islam insha allah.

what do u think about that sisters and brothers?

other links : http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003751274_redding17m.html

arabic one from arabiya.net : http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2007/06/22/35744.html

Faruq

It's not entirely unheard of. I've seen someone say they believe entirely in the Qur'an but also suggest that Jesus(pbuh) also could have been/was the son of God(swt) also. And in my state there was a "church" or some other religious establishment that took the best of all the religions and put it together in one to attempt to bring everyone together, but it was apparently VERY politically correct.

proud muslim

Assalam alaikum

with all due respect ..the only logical explanation i find to this is that either she didnt read the Qur'an and understand what it says...or she didnt read the bible and doesnt know the church rules..
or maybe she's just suffering from schizophrenia!!

may Allah guide us all to the true path amen

Assalam alaikum

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
She is totally ignorant. May Allah guide her and rest of the Ummah and help us. I feel she is really wrong. I dont want to say but this is hypocrisy.

How can be The north side and south side come together?

The main belief of christianity is trinity and islam is One God

3=1?

i think i have to admit my self in KG school for learn math again.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

if she is praying to Allah then hoow can she pray to Jessus(AS) who is prophet. That in its own self is commiting Shirk (associating partners to Allah). Astagfurillah.

May Allah guide her annd others who are going that path.

danial

she is a revrant at her church. analysing her family backgrd where they are all successful and "powerful", Ann obviously shares simillar characteristics with them, which is that she probably likes the leadership role or power that she has as a revrant in her church. she probably doesnt want to lose this power. if she were to say she is a complete muslim, she is no more "powerful" in her community.

wouldnt u agree with my theory?

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

Br. Daniall

isnt it that when you are muslim , you dont look out for those things like power and status when it comes down to clashing your belief. and specially when it clashes with tawheed (Oness of Alaah)

abdellah007

salam

How can be The north side and south side come together?

The main belief of christianity is trinity and islam is One God

3=1?

i think i have to admit my self in KG school for learn math again.

i read in the other link, that she always opposite that jesus is son of god.also she refused the concept of trinity.

i think this happen to preachers when they revert, they still not willing to show that they left all behind them.

i think she just need more knowledge and dou'a from us to complet her islam.

wassalam

zakariya

subhanalah

salam all
i think se doning this for the madia atention
no for the beligion and now she gat atention for as
that what she went

i dont now what to say her

apocalypse77

i think she cant fully grasp if jesus is her savior or isit allah..may allah save her and let us pray for her guidance:tti_sister:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I don't think it's nessecary (soory i never how to write this word), for us to speculate on what she is, or why she's doing what she does but make duas for her, inshallah...

besides, i think this has been posted before...

Kholti

:salam2:

she need to understand something and that's why she both Muslim and Christian we can pray for her to take the right side insha Allah.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
its just probably media doing all this,because they are ashamed to say that so important person ,Christian accepted Islam.They always lie on media and Tv here.Allah and only Allah knows her faith or her intentions...
But I just think its all media mess.

Jihan

Assalam alaikum

with all due respect ..the only logical explanation i find to this is that either she didnt read the Qur'an and understand what it says...or she didnt read the bible and doesnt know the church rules..
or maybe she's just suffering from schizophrenia!!

may Allah guide us all to the true path amen

Assalam alaikum

^that is exaclty what i thought!

well i all i can say is you can't pick and choose what you want from islam. islam is like a comcast channel package(i tried to ask them if we can only have a few channels from them and reject the others..they said no). you have to accept the faith in its entirety. Allah(swt) says in the quran that He will accept no religion apart from islam. And Islam is definnitely NOT a part time job... so that means she has to where the xijaab(hijab) in public at all times.

ps: i think this is something big in seattle because awhile back a xijab-less woman came up to downtown and asked me what mosque i attended then she said she goes to such-and-such mosque. she told me she was a practicing catholic islam... huh?!

pps: i can't decide if that^ happened to me or my friend