Muslimah sister in a catholic contry

Assalamo aleikum brothers and sisters, :tti_sister:
I'm new revert in fact very new i made my shahada on April 14 , 2007. But i always studied islam and felt islam is for me. I live in brazil a non muslim contry in Rio de janeiro a city that have few muslims ( the buggest muslims number here r in sao paulo and most r lebaneses) i came from a protestant family and i don't know how to tell they i revert. I go to mosque and people there always r very nice and kand , i always need help to develop more my knownledge in islam . Thanks for everybody :tti_sister:

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister Samirah,

Welcome to the religion of Islam. I hope you find this site informative.

Try to take some time to read the Holy Qur'an on a daily basis.

And there's an excellent book called "The Fundamentals of Tawheed [Islamic Monotheism]" written by Bilal Philips. I strongly urge you to read it.

And the most important thing to do is to always ask Allah the Almighty to preserve and strengthen your faith.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Asaalamalikum sister,

Welcome to TTI. I suggest you watch the videos first, because other reverts has gone through the same trials and tribulations as you. Inshallah maybe some revert sister/brother can give you more personal advice

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would give you provision as He does for the birds which go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening'
[at-Tirmidhi]

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom sister,

Welcom to TTI family, may Allah s.w.t make it easy on you inshallah,
all your previous sins are gone, so you can pray and make duaa for us all and inshallah Allah will accept your Dua'a.

As brother Yusuf Estes says to the new sisters.

[yt]fbE05R1wcWc[/yt]

You can read about Tawheed and its types here

The meaning of Tawheed and its categories

firdeus

Welcome to TTI and to Islam inshallah. My suggestion is try to have a sister in the mosque as a friend, just so you share with somebody your concerns, and become stronger as you move on.

Assalamu alaikum we rahamtullahu we barakatuhu :hijabi:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Mashallah, mashallah, i am soo haaaappy for you, you found the Thruth, you recognised your Lord, mashallah.

Welcome here, its nice to have you with us.
Take care

wassalam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu-akbar !

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

Welcome !!! Masha-Allah, sister i am really happy for you that Allah SWT has guided you to the truth. May he be with you always and make your coming to Islam a blessing and glad tiding for the whole humanity. Its really wonderful to have you with us here at TTI.

Keep seeking Allah's help and be sure that he is with you all the time.
Remember me in your duas,
Ma'assalaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome 2 ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask, we are all here for one another.

Take Care,

Ali_Ibrahim

RABNA WA TA ' ALA TELLS US THAT ' THEY WON'T BE PLEASED WITH YOU UNTIL YOU ARE OF LIKE THEM' MEANING, UNTIL YOUR LIKE THEM, YOU WON'T BE LIKED. THIS IS WERE US MUSLIMS STAND OUT, FIRM AND STRONG. STAND FIRM IN THE BELIEF IN ISLAM, SHOW THE MODESTY AND CALM BEHAVIOR AND GENTLE GESTURES ALLAH PREACHES TO US, SO THAT WE CAN ABANDON THIS IDEA OF DISCRIMINATION TOWARDS ISLAM.!!!!... WELCOME TO ISLAM SISTER, IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANYTIME WITH ANY QUESTION THOUGHT OR PRAYER... I CAN TEACH THE BASICS, AND THE BEAUTY BEHIND IT. MAY ALLAH, GRANT YOU GOOD DEEDS FOR NOW AND THE HEREAFTER... AND REMEMBER, A CONVERT, IS STRONGER THAN ONE WHO WAS BORN A MUSLIM BECAUSE, THEY HAVE SACRIFICED A LOT MORE. KEEP THAT IN MIND. ALLAH SEES YOUR BEAUTY...

Ahmed_Pal

assalamo alikoum,
mashaa allah, and alhamdo lellah for your converting.
in shaa allah you will learn alot about islam in the close future.
and we will try to help you for any question you want.

regarding how to tell you family. I think the best thing is to try telling them about islam and let them feel that you like this religeon then with the time you can tell them the truth. and inshaa allah, allah guide them.

salam sister

n00r-ul-ain

Assalam o alaikum

dear sister samirah congratulations 4 ur shahadah. u r welcomed in this club of muslims. may ALLAH keep u safe n happy n shower His blessings upone u.
may ur beleive get stronger and also all of muslims. may Allah also show the right path of life 2 ur family, Ameen.
wasalam
ur muslim sister

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Muslimah_Samirah,

Welcome to Islam and TTI, where you will InshAllah find the support and resources to further your steps back to peace, fulfillment and happiness that is Islam.

I am sure Sister there is some sort of Islamic body within Brazil from which you can get immediate and help and litterature in portuguese, but you have your Sisters and Brothers here who will always help, support you and inshAllah you will see distance is not an issue. Best of all, Allah of course is closest and please pray to him and inshAllah you will surely find your steps getting easier and good Muslims will be all around you.

Please also remember us in your prayers as you are as pure as a newborn so your prayers get to the front of the queue :)

Take care and we look forward to your regular participation on the site, so we know you are well and progressing well too, inshAllah.

Fi amanAllah