Muslimah wants to stay home

Glad2bMuslim

:salam2:

what do you think a wife says to her husband i want to stay home and take care of my kids , home and husband? isn't that the best choice? some might have problem with it but how do you deal with them?

kayleigh

Well, Muslim women have the right to do exactly that if they want to. It's her husband's responsibility to provide for the family, not hers, even though she can work if she wants to.

It's different for everyone, though. It's not the best choice for everyone. Some women would honestly prefer to have some sort of job.

ozmiester786

:wasalam:

Kayleigh it obviously must conform to the ideals and borderlines of Islam so not any job is impeccable. I'm with the opinion that if the wife's job is a threat and puts her family's life at stake or jeopardy, serious thought of alternatives need to be considered. Ya'ni what i'm trying to put out is that the mother is the centre of belief for the children, she is the Queen of the home who will raise up her kids with the kalimullah. Hence why there is extreme importance for women in Islam (eat your hearts out feminists LOL). :laughing-dancing:

Opinions would obviously vary from environment to environment, some may do so, some may not, or some may do a bit here and there. Inshallah may Allah guide us all to the what is good for us and protect us from harm ameen.
:SMILY61:

cookiedough-123

salam alikum

well, i live in kuwait and i find the home life here is disturbed. they have house maids now in my opinion i find it is the womens dutie to look after the household etc. that is what ALLAH wants us to do we have our own little role in marriage to play. and i think it leads to problems when there is a 3 party involved. some say that they have to many children and that they need a extra pair of hands. but surely this is our own dutie and ALLAH has made us this way to look after the home and kids . in my opinion i would love to raise my kids and see them grow and be there every single minute untill he/she is married. i have then done my part. for ALLAH . surely its him i want to please.

:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

what do you think a wife says to her husband i want to stay home and take care of my kids , home and husband? isn't that the best choice? some might have problem with it but how do you deal with them?

she would be a great wife and mother indeed!

may Allah bless these women.

Asiya-sparkles

In fact this is the responsibility of the wife, it is the duties enjoined upon us by our Creator, so we are actually behaving in a way that is in harmony with our fitrah. It is a healthy sign to feel like this.

Regardless of whatever else we do, nothing at all comes before obeying Allah, of course we may run business or acquire skills that will benefit our community/ummah. But what we are accountable for and will need to be successful in is our duties as enjoined by Allah.

You have every right to stay home, in fact one of the virtues of the woman is that she does stay home and not mingle in society unnecessarily.

To deal with them you get yourself a good Islamic book of fiqu (law) in regards to what a man and woman have been tasked with and one that also will explain in layman terms why Allah knows best! InshaAllah, I can recommend Ustahda Hedaya Hertford 'Initiating & Upholding an Islamic Marriage'.

You can purchase this here: http://www.sunnipath.com/bookstore/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=BKAF1002

May Allah bless you with success.

Fi amanillah