Muslims in America

Faizah

Are you all aware of the two University of South Florida students arrested and charged with carrying pipe bombs. They were on vacation and simply because they are Arab they were stopped. The bombs were probably put in their car by the police so that the police could look like big tough heroes busting Arab terrorists. The FBI could not find a link to terrorism. Another example of. "You are Arabs so you must be terrorists." Arabs are the new ****

mohsofi_abdullah

AlhamdulIllah
More muslims are tested by the fools
Just think about it...
They must be fools!!!
At least, now, the muslims will refrain from spending their money on the Florida Beach and the naked women in the area, anymore...
You know what... In fact, Malaysia is making money in tourism from the Arabs, because they know, they could find alternative beaches and exotic destinations in Malaysia in a much much much much much cheaper prices...

Some of my muslim friends from Iran and Iraq, whom I've been in touch with, have managed to condemn their own insurgency, by saying "You don't know, man... there are terrorists..." I said, "Yeah, the American and the Zionist Soldiers... Bush and Sharon, obviously... Cheney, Rumshfeld, Putin, even Musharraf"... I added "How many more muslims land have to be surrendered to those western invaders, huh?" Then, they would be quiet... so foolish... sigh

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

First Dr. Sami Al-Arian continues to perish in a prison in Virginia. Please PM me and I will provide his address or go to www.freesamialarian.com and write to this brother. He is the professor from Florida.
Second, please be sensitive to our black brothers and sisters..they have had a very difficult past..in a sense we should not label ourselves as negros.
Third, let us join forces with and become champions for all the oppressed peoples of the world.
My faith becomes stronger each moment. Each attack on each Muslim and the fragrance of jannath becomes stronger.

palestine

Servant of Allah
AlhamdulIllah
More muslims are tested by the fools
Just think about it...
They must be fools!!!
At least, now, the muslims will refrain from spending their money on the Florida Beach and the naked women in the area, anymore...
You know what... In fact, Malaysia is making money in tourism from the Arabs, because they know, they could find alternative beaches and exotic destinations in Malaysia in a much much much much much cheaper prices...

Some of my muslim friends from Iran and Iraq, whom I've been in touch with, have managed to condemn their own insurgency, by saying "You don't know, man... there are terrorists..." I said, "Yeah, the American and the Zionist Soldiers... Bush and Sharon, obviously... Cheney, Rumshfeld, Putin, even Musharraf"... I added "How many more muslims land have to be surrendered to those western invaders, huh?" Then, they would be quiet... so foolish... sigh

:salam2: Good news brother, one of the terrorist died.....Ariel Sharon, but the media hid it because they don't want the Muslims to rejoice about it. :hijabi: :hijabi:

Faizah

Fight for Allah, the Almighty!

Why do you you say that we can only pray? Allah, may His peace be upon each of us, calls on us to defend Him. Yes; we should pray but we must also be prepared to act. The Quran, the Word of Allah, directs us to fight whenever necessary to defend His Name. This sister is prepared to do for Allah whatever Allah inspires, For it is only in Allah, may His blessing be upon me, that I will live forever.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Why do you you say that we can only pray? Allah, may His peace be upon each of us, calls on us to defend Him. Yes; we should pray but we must also be prepared to act. The Quran, the Word of Allah, directs us to fight whenever necessary to defend His Name. This sister is prepared to do for Allah whatever Allah inspires, even, For it is only in Allah, may His blessing be upon me, that I will live forever.

Well said sis. Dua is a weapon. Action also has to be done, but not in a rash manner but with patience

Sophie

Salam,

I do not know who are exactly the terrorrist!:girl3:

Wassalam

Salaam. First,let me say that "The War on Terror" is a fraud. Secondly, everytime I see GW or one of his administration on the tv,I see a "terrorist". I am a revert to Islam. I come from an Irish Catholic family. I was born and raised in this country,and I see it for what it is now.Not the facade,not the deception of 'what America is',but what it REALLY is.And I don't like what I am seeing.Makes me sad and angry at the same time.What the government of America is and has been doing for more years than just the recent one's in Iraq IS terrorism.I make Dua for Iraqi's everytime I pray.Please forgive if my Arabic is not good,I'm still learning.:tti_sister: Wassalam

TeRRoRisM...... i kinda cant seem to find the meaning of the word in the dictionary since the SO CALLED WAR ON TERROR BEGAN... i think i should look under BuBBleBrainS

mohsofi_abdullah

Good response sister Faizah, I encourage such highly-motivated attitude against the terrorists of GW and the gang...

But, who are we kidding?
The Arabs, known for their rich resources, are selling off their oil, land, and people to the west, almost on daily basis and cheap too...
Look, even the Arabs are paying for the American Soldiers to rally behind them on security aspects...
So, what are we looking at right now?
Go there and fight bare hands?

Dua is the most important weapon we have right now... Until those Muslim Leaders realize that it's high time to react...
Look at Musharraf... How he wishes that he didn't help Bush in the first place... Pakistan is not getting any better, in fact, they have become poorer and poorer each year...

Look at the Arab Kings... They are only concerned about their women and materials... Look at my own country... The muslims are still fighting under the disguise of political awareness and screwd up agenda...
Dua is the best weapon right now... We can't fight the invaders for they control all the muslim leaders by silencing them with Satelite TVs and materialistic agenda, or scare tactics, embargo and craps...

Muslims leaders are not as brave as the Iranians or the Afghans and the Chechens... But, those countries can't even last one day of heavy machinery from Israel and America... They can fight though... The guerillas way... It takes many many years for the Afghans to fight the Russians, and when they are freed, the AMericans took over the so-called crusade... Don't get me started on our own governments...

Dont' get me wrong, but the moment someone said "lets go to Afghanistand/Chechen/Iraq/Iran to fight against the invaders, the whole ship will be nuked the next day and no muslim nations will help... Muslims have become cowards for we are living in such a materialistic world that governs how the muslims behave and talk...

Enuff Said...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

For starters why can I not get anyone to write one letter to Dr. Sami Al-Arian? All you have to do is go to www.freesamialarian.com. His prison address is posted there. Is that too much.
Secondly, cut the pessimistic talk out. Evil had to show its face but evil can never be victorious.
Thirdy, faith is activity. Do your good deeds and believe that everything is in Allah's hands. Do what you can.