muslims in Russia

F

fabs

Although I by no means condone what Chechnyan terror groups do, I find the Russian occupation of Chechyan an affront to anything good and decent.
Again a Russian juggernaut installed itself illegally on another nations territory.

I've never really liked the Russians much, they're never to be trusted. I was in Moscow a couple of years ago but I never did see any Muslims there, given that they're a tiny minority in that gargantuan country. I can't imagine what life must be like for them. These Russiam thugs are brutes, ignorant and dangerous but whats even worse is the police doesn't even seem to care.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Shapsugia Is Another Victim Of Russian Expansion

The nations of the North Caucasus and Circassians (Adigas) in particular amongst them are of deep-rootage and ancient ancestral line for more than 5000 years old.

The civilization and culture of the North Caucasus were considered heritable wealth and treasure, that were transferred through the generations from the great predecessors to their devoted descendants.

As much as they were lucky and fortunate in God's gift of their homeland being living in "heaven on earth", they were and still unlucky with their fate and destiny to be victims of imperial greed and envy.

Defending Motherland had priority and was deeming an important factor of their daily life, which helped them to fight all kinds of invaders and to survive through their courageous and brave sacrifices.

They always had in mind "Our greatest glory consists not on never falling, but in rising every time we fall", and the "Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves".

The disastrous output and turnout as a result of the Caucasian/Russian postwar that terminated in the year 1864, had catastrophic effects on homeland and the total population.
The invaders -and when they occupied the land- divided Circassia into parts and went through series of changes, alterations, conversions, and transformations in form and content.

The inhabitants were either subjected to genocide, dispersed all over the world, and/or not more than 15% of the total population stayed at homeland.

"Great Circassia" was divided to portions, sections, parts, provinces, districts, and autonomous republics that meant to change the original status and names, and to erase them from the memory of the nation.

In this topic, the example that is mentioned, is one of hundreds of cases that had erupted as a result of the Russian colonial occupation.

Colonial authorities cooperated with some of the local opportunists to act as if the people are ruling themselves, while they are in fact ruled and governed from Moscow, and in a harsh and savage methods. Nevertheless, the real citizens will follow the path that will keep the momentum for restoring the stolen rights and to insist on self-determination.

Those opportunists are considered neutrals, but "Neutral men are the devil's allies" and "Neutrality as a lasting principle, is an evidence of weakness".

The Shapsug People who used to live as part of Circassia, that used to be called Shapsugia! What happened to them and what happened to their homeland?

The homeland's name and title were changed, and the land was redistributed and it's landmarks, features, characteristics, sights, and names were changed. The total population was dealt with by the aggressors in a way that so many of them were subjected to genocide and the remaining of them, either stayed in the North Caucasus or were dispersed across the Black Sea to other countries, but yet had to suffer, and to face misfortune and ordeal, when many transporting ships were destroyed or sunk which resulted in tens of thousands of victims.

After what was described above, the colonial authorities and their puppets had announced recently that they are planning to celebrate a so-called 450 years of voluntary association with Russia "for the celebrations in Adygeya, Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachaevo-Circassia" which is absolutely not true and wrong, because no one goes voluntarily to celebrate joining a butcher, and at the same time engages in 101 years-long of savage war with the very same butcher!

Those Shapsugs who are still living in Motherland, are oppressed by the imperial authorities, and the Sochi mayoralty officially declared that "Sochi mayoralty does not recognize Shapsug radical small people's rights"!

That was not all, because those colonialists are dealing with the original inhabitants in a sadist way, and "according to Sochi tax service's formal reply, Shapsugs must pay for land", and even they wanted to make them pay tax, while their rights are stolen and confiscated, beside the ill-treatment as Human Beings.

A dear brother, and after reading an article about Russian hostilities against the North Caucasus wrote:
"After reading the article my tears shed, Allah Akbar, what kind of people are those Russians? Animals do not do the things they did to our people, Allah saw what they did, I compare them to Pharaohs of Egypt and even worse; but Allah told us in the Quran their stories and their end. Thanks God that this life is nothing compared to the A'akhirah . I hope that the World's Court will have the courage to condemn the responsible Russians and let the whole world know of their evil acts".

Education is really good.I think everyone should always look for knowledge.But the problem that not everyone can afford the PHD.There is poverty in muslim countries.I think to know your religion and history is all that counts,more then any master and PHD.

I think you are misinterpreting me. All I am trying to say is that in this world, in today's reality where some of us Muslims do have that opportunity we are not taking advantage of it. Sure I understand there is poverty and not everyone can afford to go and get their so called PhD's. But for those who have the opportunity, the windows are open and yet complain all day and can not do anything about it. My point is we need to be educated and learn the system in whatever country we are living.

As you know one of the signs of judgement day is "ignorance will prevail." I think the Muslim community is lacking educated people and where that opportunity is available we are not engaging to it.

And Allah knows best

walaakum salaam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Shapsugia Is Another Victim Of Russian Expansion

The nations of the North Caucasus and Circassians (Adigas) in particular amongst them are of deep-rootage and ancient ancestral line for more than 5000 years old.

The civilization and culture of the North Caucasus were considered heritable wealth and treasure, that were transferred through the generations from the great predecessors to their devoted descendants.

As much as they were lucky and fortunate in God's gift of their homeland being living in "heaven on earth", they were and still unlucky with their fate and destiny to be victims of imperial greed and envy.

Defending Motherland had priority and was deeming an important factor of their daily life, which helped them to fight all kinds of invaders and to survive through their courageous and brave sacrifices.

They always had in mind "Our greatest glory consists not on never falling, but in rising every time we fall", and the "Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves".

The disastrous output and turnout as a result of the Caucasian/Russian postwar that terminated in the year 1864, had catastrophic effects on homeland and the total population.
The invaders -and when they occupied the land- divided Circassia into parts and went through series of changes, alterations, conversions, and transformations in form and content.

The inhabitants were either subjected to genocide, dispersed all over the world, and/or not more than 15% of the total population stayed at homeland.

"Great Circassia" was divided to portions, sections, parts, provinces, districts, and autonomous republics that meant to change the original status and names, and to erase them from the memory of the nation.

In this topic, the example that is mentioned, is one of hundreds of cases that had erupted as a result of the Russian colonial occupation.

Colonial authorities cooperated with some of the local opportunists to act as if the people are ruling themselves, while they are in fact ruled and governed from Moscow, and in a harsh and savage methods. Nevertheless, the real citizens will follow the path that will keep the momentum for restoring the stolen rights and to insist on self-determination.

Those opportunists are considered neutrals, but "Neutral men are the devil's allies" and "Neutrality as a lasting principle, is an evidence of weakness".

The Shapsug People who used to live as part of Circassia, that used to be called Shapsugia! What happened to them and what happened to their homeland?

The homeland's name and title were changed, and the land was redistributed and it's landmarks, features, characteristics, sights, and names were changed. The total population was dealt with by the aggressors in a way that so many of them were subjected to genocide and the remaining of them, either stayed in the North Caucasus or were dispersed across the Black Sea to other countries, but yet had to suffer, and to face misfortune and ordeal, when many transporting ships were destroyed or sunk which resulted in tens of thousands of victims.

After what was described above, the colonial authorities and their puppets had announced recently that they are planning to celebrate a so-called 450 years of voluntary association with Russia "for the celebrations in Adygeya, Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachaevo-Circassia" which is absolutely not true and wrong, because no one goes voluntarily to celebrate joining a butcher, and at the same time engages in 101 years-long of savage war with the very same butcher!

Those Shapsugs who are still living in Motherland, are oppressed by the imperial authorities, and the Sochi mayoralty officially declared that "Sochi mayoralty does not recognize Shapsug radical small people's rights"!

That was not all, because those colonialists are dealing with the original inhabitants in a sadist way, and "according to Sochi tax service's formal reply, Shapsugs must pay for land", and even they wanted to make them pay tax, while their rights are stolen and confiscated, beside the ill-treatment as Human Beings.

A dear brother, and after reading an article about Russian hostilities against the North Caucasus wrote:
"After reading the article my tears shed, Allah Akbar, what kind of people are those Russians? Animals do not do the things they did to our people, Allah saw what they did, I compare them to Pharaohs of Egypt and even worse; but Allah told us in the Quran their stories and their end. Thanks God that this life is nothing compared to the A'akhirah . I hope that the World's Court will have the courage to condemn the responsible Russians and let the whole world know of their evil acts".

All of u forgot ,that not all humans are the same ,as not all the fingers of your hand are the same,and I think noone has the right to judge.As not all Russian are the same,I'm russian but I'm muslim,do u hate me also,all of u my brothers and sisters.Why I hear all this hateress among u...Islam is peace ,not hate to the others,did u forget?
There is violance in muslim counties also and everywhere in the world.All the governments are evil,but doesn't mean the whole nation is.Its so sad to hear all this from u.

Abu Abdullah Al

Islam and Russia

:salam2:
Russia has become a magnet for racist thugs and Neo Nazis who are targetting Muslims and any dark colour person they can find. I've seen horrific videos of Russian thugs attacking people in the street, in trains and in most public places. It is sad that Muslims are seen as weak and sort of fair game for racists and bigots in the West in general. Muslims rights have been violated in many countries all around Europe. Sadly the Muslims in these countries have no one to turn to for protection. NO Islamic country can be called upon to stand up for Muslim minorities and vulnerable Muslims are left to protect themsevles from thugs and draconian laws. I almost got arrested myself in the UK for telling some thugs to stop harrassing a Muslim woman who did not do anything to provoke those racist thugs. They picked on her simply because she was wearing a hijab and when I told them to stop they tried to attack me but luckily, I am a big man and a former boxer so the thugs decided I was no soft touch and backed away from attacking me. When the Police came they claimed I'd threatend them which was not true Unfortunately the police believed them and I was lucky that there were some witnesses who came forward and explained to the police what happened. Still the police let them go . Allah subhanau wa tala says in the Holy Quran:
ولا تهنوا ولا تحزنوا وانتم الاعلون
which can be transalted as: 'do not despair and do not be saddened, you are above them' . What it means, even if we sometimes feel victimised and resentful of our situation, we should always take pride in the fact we are Muslims and remember that Allah has bestowed his generousity on us by mebracing Islam. Our prophet said that every day life is a struggle and we have to struggle in this life. I hope our brothers in Russia see their plight as part of the course and may Allah give them support and faith to strengthen their Islam.

:astag:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:
Russia has become a magnet for racist thugs and Neo Nazis who are targetting Muslims and any dark colour person they can find. I've seen horrific videos of Russian thugs attacking people in the street, in trains and in most public places. It is sad that Muslims are seen as weak and sort of fair game for racists and bigots in the West in general. Muslims rights have been violated in many countries all around Europe. Sadly the Muslims in these countries have no one to turn to for protection. NO Islamic country can be called upon to stand up for Muslim minorities and vulnerable Muslims are left to protect themsevles from thugs and draconian laws. I almost got arrested myself in the UK for telling some thugs to stop harrassing a Muslim woman who did not do anything to provoke those racist thugs. They picked on her simply because she was wearing a hijab and when I told them to stop they tried to attack me but luckily, I am a big man and a former boxer so the thugs decided I was no soft touch and backed away from attacking me. When the Police came they claimed I'd threatend them which was not true Unfortunately the police believed them and I was lucky that there were some witnesses who came forward and explained to the police what happened. Still the police let them go . Allah subhanau wa tala says in the Holy Quran:
ولا تهنوا ولا تحزنوا وانتم الاعلون
which can be transalted as: 'do not despair and do not be saddened, you are above them' . What it means, even if we sometimes feel victimised and resentful of our situation, we should always take pride in the fact we are Muslims and remember that Allah has bestowed his generousity on us by mebracing Islam. Our prophet said that every day life is a struggle and we have to struggle in this life. I hope our brothers in Russia see their plight as part of the course and may Allah give them support and faith to strengthen their Islam.

:astag:
You should've bopped them in their eye brother. Or maybe clip em and then they'll get REALLY scared. The police are stupid. A lot of UK non muslims are dogs (and I mean the ones who insult muslims A LOT) because they make fun of muslim women who wear the hijab. Those ignorant kaafir women are stupid because our sisters wear the hijab to show their honor that they are muslim; and they show love for Allah most Glorified and High he is; and they follow the Quran while the ignorent care about how they look! They'd waste a thousand dollars to look good, but Allah can change them to be ugly and they still won't care about religion or Allah! I've thought that London and the UK (my cousins live in London) would be non prejudice but it seems like they're worse than America! In America, it's the government that's the trouble and all these stupid shows like family guy and rappers like Tupac or P Diddy that make them stupid to leave the Sunnah. But mashallah I found the truth, and I won't beleive anymore that the UK is non prejudice.
Mashallah for your work brother and maybe the polices are just jealous that every muslim and good UK people (one's that understand about the evil of their politics and racist people) think that they're another Nazi or Jim Crow.

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

The first thing we have to do is to gain knowledge of islam. When we have knowledge we have to practise. When we have practised, we have to call people to this deen and have sabr in gaining knowledge, practise and call to Allah.

- El-ilm
- El-3amal
- Da3wa
- Sabr

"By al-'Asr (the time). Verily! Man is in loss, Except those who believe (in Islaamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (al-Ma'aroof)which Allaah has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (al-Munkar)which Allaah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allaah's Cause during preaching His religion of Islaamic Monotheism or Jihaad, etc.).
(103:1-3)

We have to unite, how do we want to unite?

Teach yourself, practise, teach others and be patient.

We say we have One God, why are we not worshipping Him alone and leave Shirk?

(And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).)(51:56)

We are saying we have One Prophet who has been send to Us ( The Uma of Muhammed), why are we not following him?

Read the three Fundamentals

http://www.troid.org/articles/islaamicinfo/newtoislaam/thestraightpath/thethreefundamentals.htm

Wassalmoelaikoem warahamatullahi wbarakatuh

Globalpeace

Banned
Double Standards???

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am going to have to agree with the Russian Muslim Sister.

Lets stop the double standards adopted & propagated by the West.

In Islam we are supposed to be neutral and apply all laws equally. However does anything which is against the Qur'aan and the Sunnah is to be condemned equally whether the person is a Pakistani Muslim or Russian Muslim

Lets stop the Bias, shall we!

Yes things happening in Russia are bad; but there are Muslim countries and regimes in this world who are doing similar things & then covering it up in the name of Islam.

Aiyezart

Guys.. I'm going to Sakhalin Island very soon.. Need help to point me any websites or info on muslim community at Yuzhno.. mosque.. islamic cntre etc??
Could not find any info on that yet...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Guys.. I'm going to Sakhalin Island very soon.. Need help to point me any websites or info on muslim community at Yuzhno.. mosque.. islamic cntre etc??

salam aleikum
I will try to find information for you inshaAllah,I will check Russian sites ...

waaleikum salam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

This island situated in the north of Japan right? And Japan lost it to Russia in WWII and they have put a claim for a return. But was there muslim living there?