muslims paid to convert hindus!!!!!!

shmed

:muslima:

:salam2:

i read in the metro today that muslim men are being paid to convert Hindu girls by terorising them untill they accept islam!!!!!!

apparently they are "using a campaign of terrorism untill they converted" and "aggeresive conversion tactics especially around universities"

and this is supposedly happening in Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford, and even in West London universities like Brunnel!!!

:subhanallah:

:SMILY26:

Globalpeace

Banned
'Hindu girls targeted by extremists'

Here is the News!

Shaykh Adam was in our Mosque last weekend'; if I would have known I would have asked him about it!

Lets wait & see...

This things regularly appear in Indian media about Hindus...Lets see what happens because sooner or later we will know what happening...

Its funny that people will take girls out on dates to convert them. Very Sunnah like; I say!

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=38548&in_page_id=34

Muslim extremists who try to force teenage Hindu girls to convert to Islam are being targeted in a new police crackdown.

The recruiters – often paid £5,000 for each success – are stepping up 'aggressive conversion' tactics, especially around universities, religious leaders believe.

The Metropolitan Police have stepped in after commissioner Sir Ian Blair said many Hindus felt neglected by Scotland Yard.

Some young students have been beaten up and forced to abandon their courses by extremists, Hindu leaders told a security conference

Islamic extremists invited the girls on dates before beginning campaigns of 'terrorism' until they converted, they claimed.

Ramesh Kallidai, from the Hindu Forum of Britain, said: 'Extremist Muslims make life miserable for Hindu girls.

'Some are petrified; they feel these men have complete hold on them.

One girl was beaten up in the street and others have been forced to leave university.'

The problem was most common in cities such as Birmingham, Leeds and Bradford, he added, while London universities had 'at least two or three cases' each.

Mr Kallidai estimated hundreds of girls had been targeted, with some reports of Muslim boys being offered £5,000 'commissions'.

The National Union of Students said it did not want to discriminate against Muslims but agreed some extremists were causing concern.

They have managed to infiltrate Brunel University in West London, Bedfordshire University, Sheffield Hallam University and Manchester Metropolitan University, according to a Muslim charity.

Sheikh Musa Admani, a 'troubleshooting' imam, fears many radicals are easily by-passing university bans on extremist sects such as Hizb ut Tahrirs and Al-Mujahiroun.

Scotland Yard is to set up a Hindu Safety Forum with 'aggressive conversion' as its top priority.

Sir Ian said: 'There is a feeling in the Hindu community that we have not given them as much attention as other groups.'

shame on those people

now a days we are busy to give dawah to non-muslims.

but we forget to give dawah to our own brothers , who didn´t understand the islam.

and make a bad ideal about islam.

allah give us tawfiq to give them dawah and he will inshallah show them the right way

I don't know about the validity of your newspaper, but if it's true then that is terrible, because as a Muslim I consider that a sin. There is no compulsion in Islam. Islam does NOT use force, the best way is for others to embrace Islam is to see our actions and devotions to Allah (God). We don't go knocking on people's doors about Islam, they observe us and our actions and if they become curious then only Allah can guide them.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

It is not "my" newspaper" and its not known for its credibility, here in the UK; hence in my opinion to leave things be for the time being till the truth comes out.

There are lots of Islamic organisations in the UK & no doubt we will have a follow through about this!

I don't know about the validity of your newspaper, but if it's true then that is terrible, because as a Muslim I consider that a sin. There is no compulsion in Islam. Islam does NOT use force, the best way is for others to embrace Islam is to see our actions and devotions to Allah (God). We don't go knocking on people's doors about Islam, they observe us and our actions and if they become curious then only Allah can guide them.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
This sounds really annoying.Converting by force is an extremely wrong deed.It shows that ppl like these lack trust and submission to Allah otherwise their characters would be the reason of getting others interested in Islam not their ignorant attitude.However, we know that some radical elements do exist within us but then the media also plays a major role in exaggeration or supression of truth related news.Plus, It would be better that these ppl help the tortured Muslims instead of releasing their frustation on innocent ppl.It should be more about pure Islam rather than "fragmented" or "innovated" Islam.I hope you get my point in a more definite sense. May Allah increase our faith, knowledge and taqwa and May he enable us to get our evil deeds forgiven through good deeds so that we may acheive His love, mercy and reward. Ameen! If we keep doing silly things for e.g. like fighting on petty isssues within ourselves, then there would be huge pernicious effects on Muslim Ummah.I'm concerned about it because most of brothers and sisters follow the way of Kuffar rather than that of Allah.
:astag: :astag: May Allah forgive us!!!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Almost everyother day; you get News items like these in India.

Lets wait for further development in UK.

This sounds really annoying.Converting by force is an extremely wrong deed.It shows that ppl like these lack trust and submission to Allah otherwise their characters would be the reason of getting others interested in Islam not their ignorant attitude.However, we know that some radical elements do exist within us but then the media also plays a major role in exaggeration or supression of truth related news.Plus, It would be better that these ppl help the tortured Muslims instead of releasing their frustation on innocent ppl.It should be more about pure Islam rather than "fragmented" or "innovated" Islam.I hope you get my point in a more definite sense. May Allah increase our faith, knowledge and taqwa and May he enable us to get our evil deeds forgiven through good deeds so that we may acheive His love, mercy and reward. Ameen! If we keep doing silly things for e.g. like fighting on petty isssues within ourselves, then there would be huge pernicious effects on Muslim Ummah.I'm concerned about it because most of brother's ans sister's follow the way of Kuffar rather than that of Allah.
:astag: :astag: May Allah forgive us!!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

the Metro is a Junk Newspaper. It is akin to the Sun or Daily Mirror.

It is full of sensationalised gossip and nonsense.. It is mainly placed for free on Trains and buses and is targetting Sun type readers.

Most of the paper contains celebrity gossip etc.

So, you should be careful what you read. THere are some Former Hindus on this website who became Muslim from their own free will.

Nobody can be forced to become Muslim and what that paper says is first time I hear such nonsense..

Wasalam.

umm hussain

Just another character assassination on muslims, which muslim in their right mind would force islam on people and beating up women for that matter. They just want to fuel misconceptions and the next thing is probably more women are becoming muslims because they are being forced not because women find islam liberating.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
There is no sense or base of such news. Crap and junk.
In India too there are a number of much of horrible cases. The Fanatic Groups RSS, BJP , VHP fuel the illegal migration of Bangladeshis into the North East India by saying that they are trying to merge the North East into a Broader Islamic State. They call the poor inhabitants of marsh areas as Terrorists. Those people dont even know the word "Terrorism"
Some Tableeq Jamat people were detained in a border state of Tripura last year. Police authorities accused them to be Terrorists and Militants because some were Software Engineers, Doctors etc in the group.
These kind of false news and lies are being propagated by the Fanatic Media in India and also the rest of the world.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Its funny that the 2 women shown in the picture of the metro, are not even in UK.
These are tribal people of India. I think its better not to post such kind of stuffs out here.

Izzu

:salam2: although only allah swt knows the truth, but i think there is more to this story than money and forced cinversion. firstly if these so called conversions occur after dates etc then we know what kind of muslims w are dealing with. secondly why waste thousands of pounds on converting a few people when islam is making way into peoples hearts free of cost.
i think brother mabsoot is right in his comment.
rest allah knows better.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
:salam2: although only allah swt knows the truth, but i think there is more to this story than money and forced cinversion. firstly if these so called conversions occur after dates etc then we know what kind of muslims w are dealing with. secondly why waste thousands of pounds on converting a few people when islam is making way into peoples hearts free of cost.
i think brother mabsoot is right in his comment.
rest allah knows better.

Salaam,

Nice response.

Putting ASIDE the fact that dating is haraam anyway, it's a pretty terrible thing for ANY man to take a girl on a date, and then afterwards be like "now you have to convert to my religion, or do this, or do that". Those who date are in SIN, but those who date with the motive of selfishly gaining something for themselves are doubly-sinning. Because Islam gains NOTHING from a revert who has been bullied or scared into 'embracing' the deen, yet the people who forced the conversion get a fat cheque, and a warped sense of what Islam requires of them!

These brothers could put their interaction with these Hindu girls to MUCH purer use, by gently calling them to the beautiful Al-Islam, without commiting dating sins, as well as the grave sin of forced conversions. I predict a scenario in which a lot of girls will be mighty angry at these brothers, which is hardly an ideal setting for gaining more serious reverts to Islam!

HOPEFULLY these stories are false (insha'allah, and only Allah knows the FULL truth), but if they are true, then may Allah judge the persons responsible. And may he also guide the girls in question into Islam PROPERLY. Ameen.

uzeshan

S.O.A

I could be true or a conspiracy... Soon or Later we all the true... because foosehood is born to perish...

F

fabs

Generally the poster of a thread should bring up at least some sort of source or example? An online news story page perhaps?
Instead it almost seems as if she made it up, just to make everyone riled up over a slander.

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

I would just like to add that the Metro newspaper is not known for being particulaly muslim-friendly. It is part of the Evening Standard group - basically both are quick reads for commuters on the way home - they are not knowledgable or thorough or thoughful newspapers. Has anyone seen this report in any newspaper other than one that is part of the Evening Standard Group? The Independent? Guardian? Times?

I would also like to add that I was a student at Brunel University a few years ago. And when I was there there was nothing like this going on. Hindus and Muslims hung out fine together there ( there wasnt really a big Islamic presence at all and def not one you could call 'extremist' ) and the main problems were between Whites and Asians - not Asians and othe Asians ( I know these are big race generalisations) I also know that that Uni ( like many I guess) was a particular haven for unsavoury behaviour and unscrupulous tactics. I do not at all think there is any truth in this. I actually think that the Uni has ( at least it had then ) a big racism problem ( White/Asian mainly) drugs problem and security issues.

I visited the other month and the security has increased ten-fold since I left as has Police taking notice and monitoring the campus - this is following a particulalry nasty incident that happened in the year I left and has nothing to do with Islam. That is why that particular University is being monitored in my opinion ( hope I dont get into trouble for saying this! its personal experience)

However if this IS true - then astifrugallah. You cannot force someone to convert. you can't date. You cant accept bribes/payment for conversion and you cant use agression and violence - this is wrong on many levels and a damage to the name of Islam.

Salaams

Globalpeace

Banned
Investigation & Balance!

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

I posted the article from Metro on the Web for all to read...Twice warning that "lets not take this seriously" & wait for a response...

Br Mabsoot & now Masha'Allah the sister has also highlighted the fact; but it would appear that some Brothers/Sisters are getting wound up (agitated) by this news...

My intention was to keep you informed of the current events; not to imply that the news or the paper is accurate.

Since my 2 warnings havn't worked; just trying the 3rd time.

I have also stated twice that this sort of news breaks out in India all the time! Let's not lose sleep over it....

No Muslim man following the Sunnah and living his life for Dawah would go out on a date with a Muslim or Non-Muslim girl; revert her by issuing threats and then pay!

Its absurd! but we should be aware that the media is putting things like that in the public domain as Metro is a FREE PAPER given out on trains and busses and Town-centres etc.

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
I think the girls fall in love with very lovable friendly muslim boys then take shahadat to convert to islam. It is never by coersion but de to pure love for the boys. I have seen many such marriages here in India which are stable and without much problems for the couple. Even doctors have done so and have even completed haaj pilgrimage. so this allegation seems to be based on false premises