MY BEST DREAM EVER!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters!

I woke up with such a smile today and really wanted to share this dream I had it was amazing........

(Remember it's a dream so it's unrealistic!)

I had an infinite amount of money and so hired millions of Muslims to practice a year of jihad so that they can fight against the zionists... The scene was amazing, my dream showed like 10 seconds of training camp and then we all went to war. We won.... The battle was set in a scene of deserted orange-like hard sand. I was giving orders to the Muslims of what to do. I ordered them to get their swords out on a measured time and so on...
I had a gun and every time a zionist tried to aim for me I quickly turned my head and shot them before they could. I had the niqaab on and a bandana on saying the kalimah.
I was travelling all over the world trying to make peace... It was so so so amazing. This is the unrealistic part - when people shot me the bullet would stick to my skin like an injection and not hurt me! (Yes, superwoman ino :SMILY346:)
I just really wanted to share this with you all. And I do hope this kind of thing comes true... A whole nation of Muslims doing jihad (FIGHTING AGAINST OPPRESSION SO IT'S NOT TERRORISM if this story makes me sound like one!)

JazakAllah khairan for reading, it still makes me smile to think of this dream !

(P.S. This was meant to go in lounge section but I guess my excitement put me in the discussion thread! And sorry admins for writing the title in caps, got carried away) lol!

auroran

:salam2:

Ukhti that's a nice dream...although some parts are weird but that is what are dreams are.

Insha' Allaah ta'aala your dream may true. Minus the part where the Muslims are hired to do jihaad, although the superhuman niqaabis with guns may help lol

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah

Ukhti that's a nice dream...although some parts are weird but that is what are dreams are.

Insha' Allaah ta'aala your dream may true. Minus the part where the Muslims are hired to do jihaad, although the superhuman niqaabis with guns may help lol

Hehe yup some weird parts!

Oh and by hired I meant given the job... I didn't know how to put it in words but I didn't see myself giving a bunch of money to every person!
Little kids were fighting too it was amazing!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

Well, if you gave it to the people here (around Jordan and Palestine) they will just run off with the money. -- They have plenty of money, most just dont care, and some even sold their land before settling in other countries.

They need to be more humble and genuinely concerned about pleasing Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Had the dream been about making Dawah to ignorant (Non-Muslims on a massive scale) bringing them from darkness to light of Allah (SWT) I would have appreciated more.

Regards.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
wa alaykum salam

Well, if you gave it to the people here (around Jordan and Palestine) they will just run off with the money. -- They have plenty of money, most just dont care, and some even sold their land before settling in other countries.

They need to be more humble and genuinely concerned about pleasing Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

Salam alaikum

wow I never knew that.. Saddening to see how the world is today, how people get so comfortable in this dunya.. That's why I loved this dream so much... I guess it's impossible unless by Allah's will.

sachin4islam

wa alaykum salam

Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Therefore I consistently stress that more than inter-community Dawah,intra-community (among Muslims) refining is needed,to strive to bring to their lives the way of Muhammad (SAW). Expression of personal Akhalaq is the best part of Dawah.

Regards.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Assalamu Alaikum:

Had the dream been about making Dawah to ignorant (Non-Muslims on a massive scale) bringing them from darkness to light of Allah (SWT) I would have appreciated more.

Regards.

Salaam alaikum

Yes actually that too would be an amazing dream, but I guess we couldn't dream that far, I don't even know if either dream could be possible for real.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah..

ta barak Allah.. most beautiful dream.. if it is from Allah, i ask Allah to make it true..

i think brothers and sisters wont mind fighting under you command, our little sister...

may Allah grant you Jannat al firdaus.
wassalaamu alaykkum

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullah..

ta barak Allah.. most beautiful dream.. if it is from Allah, i ask Allah to make it true..

i think brothers and sisters wont mind fighting under you command, our little sister...

may Allah grant you Jannat al firdaus.
wassalaamu alaykkum

Salam alaikum,

Aww very very meaningful words akhi jazakAllah khairan !!!

And may Allah grant you all success in this life in the hereafter, Amin
:tti_sister:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

wa barak Allahu feek..
i just copied from Mohammad salAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam.. (and put it in my own words of course..) and His words are truly meaningful..

ameen to your du'aa.

assalaamu alaykkum

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
dreaming about plenty of money it means in reality the absence of them.
the fact you were in niqab is hidding the real feelings behind a veil,fear to show oneself in its face.the red sand is the blood of the innocents during the battle against kuffar(among the people there are also many children).
But Allah knows best,I was only joking:)

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
dreaming about plenty of money it means in reality the absence of them.
the fact you were in niqab is hidding the real feelings behind a veil,fear to show oneself in its face.the red sand is the blood of the innocents during the battle against kuffar(among the people there are also many children).
But Allah knows best,I was only joking:)

That sounds so real it fits nicely lol! Was that really a joke?
:lol:

I told my mum and she said the first part of what you said
"dreaming about plenty of money it means in reality the absence of them"

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum dear sister,

I hate to say this but your dream shows your young age. Superwoman, bullets not going inside your skin, fighting to safe the world. It is the fantasy of every young adult. I had a smile on my face just by reading what you wrote...your energy is shown in this dream and your hopes and aspirations at this age and time is beyond amazing......:) thanks for sharing your dreaaaaaam my lil sister, you're just adorable ! no JOKE! :D

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Assalaamu alaikum dear sister,

I hate to say this but your dream shows your young age. Superwoman, bullets not going inside your skin, fighting to safe the world. It is the fantasy of every young adult. I had a smile on my face just by reading what you wrote...your energy is shown in this dream and your hopes and aspirations at this age and time is beyond amazing......:) thanks for sharing your dreaaaaaam my lil sister, you're just adorable ! no JOKE! :D

LOL! How cute ._.

Thank you for this reply it made me laugh loool!

(I'm superwoman but shhh don't tell anyone)

I hope to have super powers in Jannah inshaAllah... I JUST WANNA GO NOW!! :jumpclap:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Assalamu 'alaykum sis! ^__^

Awwh, hehe that's such a superhero-like dream! Masha'Allah, lol. :D .. And OMG invisibility!! Mwahaha :p I WANNA GO TOO! :SMILY129: :SMILY129:

Wa'alaikum salam!

Hehehe I got a better plan, inshaAllah I will meet you and we can play superwomens?! I'm not joking btw for all you who think it's a joke :<

InshaAllah one day ... Well I gotta work on my imaan first and get some thick layers so that it's well protected before I go jumping to the conclusion - a.k.a Jannah!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
hey.....I know you aint joking thats what makes this all too cute......you know I want me to fly like a bird when I go to jannah......and then go visit everyone with my flying skills!!! ima be like Humah-bird! woot woot!!.......:) may Allah make us those who see each other in Jannah <3 ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam: ukhti...

Wow its a wonderful dream..:ma:

I too have seen some thing similar ......:lol: shall I tell??

well.. I too have come across a battle field scene on my dream long ago.... and there I saw one of the lady companions of Muhammad(PBUH).... according to my dream, i sensed that she is a lady companion of prophet (PBUH) .. But dont know the person or the name exactly....

Subhanallah,,,,

and now a days I most of the flower gardens are appearing on my dreams....:lol: Allah knows the best...hahah

Fee Amaillah :)