:: my brother will continue his study in Al-Madinah, inshaallah ::

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers and Sisters,

I hope all of you are in the best of health and iman.
May Allah enlighten your life with forgiveness and blessings.

Alhamdulilah, I've just got a good news from my family that my younger brother has submit the application to continue his study in Islamic University in Al-Madinah, Saudi Arabia.

He has just finished his high school and was hesitant when making decision whether to go to Shubra, Egypt or Madinah. He has applied for Shubra and then changed to Al-Madinah because I said Islamic University in Al-Madinah is better and more suitable and helpful for young man like him.

He will further his study in Quranic studies inshalah.

I want to ask my brothers and sisters in TTI to pray for his success in this dunya and the akhira, and please, if you have anything (any advices etc) to say to him you can write here and I will forward the good messages to him so that he will become more certain about his decision.

Also, I will appreciate it if we have any brothers from Islamic University in Al-Madinah to write any advices for my brother.

May Allah give the best decision for him and for all of us in our life.

May Allah bless all of you.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Wa Alaikum Salaam!

We will pray. You know....? My heart is in Madinah Munawwarah!!!!!!!!!! Such a nice and wonderful city in the world. Dont worry.May Allah SWT Bless him in Dunya and Aakhirah. Ameen. May Noble Rasool SAW (PBUH) blessings be with him.Ameen

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

MashaAllaah ukhti, such a great blessings from Allaah! I wish the best in everything to your brother. Im not sure what advice to give, but if you ever happen to come across the site owned by Abu Saif, (I think you know what I mean), one thing I remember from his advice "Orang-orang yang mewakafkan diri untuk belajar agama ni, niat kena betul2 ikhlas lillahi Ta'ala supaya nanti pelajar2 inilah yang akan membantu umat Islam, berda'wah tanpa mengharapkan balasan tetapi semata2 mengharapkan keredhaanNya". Well I sort of rephrase it but more or less, its what I gathered from the contents of his words. MashaAllaah :)

We will surely remember our brothers and sisters in Islam in our dua'a.

Wassalam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatullah

Happy to hear that, mashaa'Allah.....Alhamdulillah
Best wishes for him,say him Salam from me and Jazakallahu Khair

Barakallahu feeke
wassalamu alikum

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

MashaAllaah ukhti, such a great blessings from Allaah! I wish the best in everything to your brother. Im not sure what advice to give, but if you ever happen to come across the site owned by Abu Saif, (I think you know what I mean), one thing I remember from his advice "Orang-orang yang mewakafkan diri untuk belajar agama ni, niat kena betul2 ikhlas lillahi Ta'ala supaya nanti pelajar2 inilah yang akan membantu umat Islam, berda'wah tanpa mengharapkan balasan tetapi semata2 mengharapkan keredhaanNya". Well I sort of rephrase it but more or less, its what I gathered from the contents of his words. MashaAllaah :)

We will surely remember our brothers and sisters in Islam in our dua'a.

Wassalam.

Aisya Humaira, thanks alot for the advice.
Jazakillah kheiran.
:hearts:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love

Happy to hear that, mashaa'Allah.....Alhamdulillah
Best wishes for him,say him Salam from me and Jazakallahu Khair

Barakallahu feeke
wassalamu alikum

waalaikumsalam
I will surely do that inshalah.
Allah yubarik fik. SHUKRAN.

adanshai

Congratulations to all of those who purse Islamic teachings and propagate it, may ALLAH -The Almighty guide us to the straight path.