Video My Choice by Ayub Abdur Rahman

Islam is the religion of Fitrah i.e. the innate nature of all humans. It is not surprising therefore to see Islam being accepted by millions of people worldwide. In spite of media bias and prejudices towards Islam, yet on its own inherent features attracts people from all backgrounds.

Why are people embracing Islam? Where did they find Divine Guidance? What attracted them to Islam? To know more about this watch "My Choice" and get an insight into the life stories of reverts from different parts of the world. In this programme they share their experience about how Islam came to be their religion of choice.

http://www.peacetv.in/eng_mychoice.php

[yt]cLp1u_5sA3E[/yt]

[yt]1reyryDPyW4[/yt]

[yt]4qtooJl5iSQ[/yt]

AbuHarris

Brother
جزاك الله خيراً
Thank you for sharing. For those who have not watched the video, it is a personal account by a former Catholic monk; how he reverted to Islam, al-ḥamdu li-llāh, and what happened next. Very interesting.
والسلام

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Subhanallah I haven't met this person and we are in the same country but different state. I can understand him perfectly regarding the problems with Malay community. We regarded Islam to be exclusive to our community thus shutting-out the other races to understand this religion. ( similar to the Arabs in my opinion wallahualam )

We have mixed this deen with local politics thus dividing the races even more.
The Malays have an innate sense of insecurity about themselves and the country thus isolating themselves from everyone else ( I really can't explain this, mish mash of politics ). Its due to part of our history I think. Nobody forced Islam to us unlike the Philpinos where the spanish forced them into christianity. We embraced Islam brought by Muslim traders that passed through our region as do the Indonesians. Earlier on we were Hindus nauzubillah. Thus we still have leftovers from Hindu culture that are still around,mainly sanskrits words in our language, some local habits and cuisines.

Alhamdulillah we have lots of chinese and indian coming to Islam and the Malays themselves have to change seriously internal and external ( mentally and physically ) to bring community of Islam together. And I mean seriously.

We must have firm believe that only and only Allah can bring our hearts together in Islam so politics and prejudices are out of the equation.

I believe there are a few Chinese muslims from Malaysia in this forums and I truly pray that Allah will bring us together and help each other to spread this message.

Wallahualam

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Jazakumullahu khaira very touching shukran

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Jazaakallaahu khayr for sharing. I loved it. I'm so shocked with how the high ranking priests threatened him SubhanAllaah so evil.