My conversion video

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum Sister.

Subhanallah! Its great to hear you re-version story. I pray Allah SWT protects you and grants you steadfastness. Ameen. :)

Your Brother. Wassalam.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum sister:)

mashALLAH mashALLAH its so beautiful video:)

May ALLAH bless u with jannah Ameen:)

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
Barak Allah fikom everybody.

very nice video.mashallah ur a niqaabi sister.it wants great level of emaan to cover your face and bear those dirty gazes.:hearts:

Like I said in the video I don't wear the niqab for real, even though I wish to do one day inshallah. But for the sake of that it will probably become prohibitted at the universities here and for my family I won't do it now inshallah. I have niqab on the video because I don't want people to know who I am for real, I want to be a little anonymous.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Välkommen till Islam min syster i Islam.
Wow, sister it is so nice to hear your story.

May Allah (SWT) have you steadfastly on the religion of Islam

Assalamu Alaykum

Hana18

MashAllah Welcome to Islam my sis

i'm very happy that allah has guide u and protect u .

may allah reward u with jannah ya rab .

جزاك الله خيرا for the video

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah sister, i think that the happiest moments in the life of a muslem is when the truth of La Ellah ella Allah muhammad Rasool Allah lighten his/her heart ....i think that moments can nourish our whole life.I pray to Allah sobhanahu wa Taala that he make our faith firm in our hearts till we meet him . AAmen:salah:

Hadica

:ma:
Asslamu aleikum , sister I have just seen you video, it is a very nice story. I liked it very much. MashAllah , you are a very strong women. What do you paretnt think about islam and muslims?

Miss Aaliyah

:ma:
Asslamu aleikum , sister I have just seen you video, it is a very nice story. I liked it very much. MashAllah , you are a very strong women. What do you paretnt think about islam and muslims?

Wa alaykum salam,
Barak Allah fiki :)
My parents believe Islam is a religion from the Devil, that Muslims are made to make people join this Satanic religion, that everything is bad and evil in it. But they listened too much to prejudices and lies and not to the truth. I'm trying to explain without arguing too much but it's hard when they listen but have closed hearts. Inshallah changes will happen...I really hope so...

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,
Barak Allah fiki :)
My parents believe Islam is a religion from the Devil, that Muslims are made to make people join this Satanic religion, that everything is bad and evil in it. But they listened too much to prejudices and lies and not to the truth. I'm trying to explain without arguing too much but it's hard when they listen but have closed hearts. Inshallah changes will happen...I really hope so...

:salam2:

Just keep persevering, sister. Make dua'a to Allah swt to open their hearts to Islam and explain to them about Islam to your best abilities. Also, if your parents see that you have changed for the better and have started to exhibit some of beautiful mannerisms of Islam, it will Insha'Allah change their mind. In simple words, be a good role model of a muslimah. :)

May Allah swt put barakah in your words and give your parents hidayah. Ameen.

Always remember the narration of Abu Huraira's mother (who was a non-believer who disliked Islam) and then Allah swt granted hidayah to his mother and accepted supplication of Prophet (PBUH). :)

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi