My country needs you

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

But are Egypt's people fighting to establish Shariah or Democracy ?

As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

Shariah or democracy is another story at the moment.
We just need to get rid of him and we can think about what to be done next.

We just need a ruler who are not extremist and do not force anything on people. He should give people the choices and let them live the way they want.

In my opinion I want a leader who fears Allah and follow the sunnah but at the same time do not be an extremist by forcing Islam on other people like Christians.

He should allow sunnah beard and niqab but if people don't wanna have beard and don't wanna wear niqab it is fine and do not punish them.

Islam is not to be forced on people.

People need to be educated with kindness and wisdom and not through extremism nor harshness.

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

P.S:there are many things need to be changed but let us just focus asking him to leave NOW.

NOT TOMORROW,NOT IN OCTOBER BUT RIGHT NOW

Allah knows the best.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother

Any proof that the fire is from Egyptian army?
The one using fire and guns are the pro mubarak supporters.
The army are trying their best to protect anti-mubarak protesters .

Egyptian army disperses Mubarak supporters from bridge

The Egyptian army intervened this morning in a belated attempt to end the violence which flared overnight in central Cairo as supporters of President Hosni Mubarak attacked anti-government protesters.

A small group of soldiers cleared around 1,000 pro-government loyalists from a flyover in Tahrir Square, where they had been throwing stones at anti-government protestors below.

It was not immediately clear if the steps were part of a wider decision for the army to begin protecting the demonstrations.

The intervention came as a retired Egyptian army general told the BBC that the military was losing patience with the embattled Mubarak, and would open fire at regime loyalists if there were fresh attacks on the protesters.

read further here

source

Sister no proof at all i just thought that it was the Egyptian army who was killing protestors....Anyway if it is otherwise then i am the happiest person and InshaALLAH mubarak has to step down and even flee from Egypt....All this revolution reminds me of Kashmir but we havent got success yet but InshaALLAH muslims brothers and sisters from Egypt will come out successfull....

revert2007

Love Fishing
Sister no proof at all i just thought that it was the Egyptian army who was killing protestors....Anyway if it is otherwise then i am the happiest person and InshaALLAH mubarak has to step down and even flee from Egypt....All this revolution reminds me of Kashmir but we havent got success yet but InshaALLAH muslims brothers and sisters from Egypt will come out successfull....

As salamu'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

The people love Egyptian Army and that is the reason the army did not hurt anyone as how the police did.

The army was shooting the air a few days a go but the people were chanting in arabic
"The army and the people are one hand" protesters are chanting in Tahrir Square, reports Jack Shenker in Cairo #Egypt

It shows that the people love the army but we just have to wait till the army says"Mubarak we are not protecting you anymore."

Allah knows the best.
As salamu'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatruh,

oh really im awfully very sorry foe all the egyptian muslims . may Allah shower His wide spread mercy all over them and give a soon victory
even if where not with you there but , believe our heart with you all and we are following the news via Aljazeera tv and al jazeera mubasher

may allah sobhanhu wa taala guide us all tp the right path ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wr wb

:(:(:(Ay!!! I fear for Egypt. I wish they would be on the same side once again rather being agaisnt one another. Sis, explain to me, hoow bad are the two sides harming each other? Are you safe at where you are? Don't people get tierd? Can't someone speak up and stop them from harming each other? I hate when people start killing each other. Its horrible!!

May Allah unite the Egyptians Ameen

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ya Allah swt! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in EGYPT. Ya Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in EGYPT and in every place,Ya Rabbal Alemeen.

Ya Allah swt! They are helpless, so help them.

Ya Rabbana! Pour upon them patience, make them steadfast, and grant them victory over the Disbelivers.

Ya Allah swt! Plot for them, and suffice them with what You please, if You support them then nobody can overpower them, and if You forsake them, then who will be able to support them after You?

Ya Allah swt! Whoever wants to harm us and our lands and the Muslims, then keep them busy with their own troubles, and return their plots to their own necks, and make their plans the cause of their own destruction

Ya Allah swt, correct the position of our Brothers, the Victims of the catastrophe in EGYPT

ameen Ya Rabbal Alemeen

:tti_sister:

arzafar

well i think the army will take over. this looks like Pakistan scenario - from one dictatorship to another. Inshallah, the future dictator would serve teh egyptian people and not his own or somebody else's interests.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh

i agree with you akhi arzafar ...but i hope the next will be the best insha allah and thing change to the best too