My Daughter Saying Bismillah (Video)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam

The video brother Bukhaari posted didn't work for some reason however I saw the video on youtube and Mashallah sister your daughter is adorable and it's good to know you're teaching her these words.

My daughter is 15 months old and she likes copying the adhan and then she likes praying Salah with me, so I bought her one of those baby prayer mats so she doesn't disturb me by jumping on my back lol.

May Allah (SWT) protect all our children and make them to be the best Muslims of their generation Ameen.

Peace2u

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
mashallah mashallah

Your daughter is so cute!!!..May Allah Bless her and count her amongst the residents of Jannah..Ameen!!!

P.S. Are you familiar with a photographer named *Anne Geddes*?!..she photographs babies and toddlers in cute costumes and such..anyway..your daughter looks like the baby-models she photographs..mashallah she's sooo cute wallahi!!!..my mom and I were awing nonstop especially when she poked her nose a little..lol..May Allah Bless her always and forever!

:wasalam:

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
MashaAllah- How a cutieee sweety girl! <3 :D Good she's soo sweet!

MashaAllah- inshaAllah she will be a great muslimah ameen :D :D

Loll she's really cute- and also a shweeeet voice :D ;) :p

Thank u for sharing this with us dear sis!

poetic

mrs aisha b
Salam

The video brother Bukhaari posted didn't work for some reason however I saw the video on youtube and Mashallah sister your daughter is adorable and it's good to know you're teaching her these words.

My daughter is 15 months old and she likes copying the adhan and then she likes praying Salah with me, so I bought her one of those baby prayer mats so she doesn't disturb me by jumping on my back lol.

May Allah (SWT) protect all our children and make them to be the best Muslims of their generation Ameen.

Peace2u

That is very good mashAllah.. my daughter loves to pray salah too so I have also just recently bought her a minature prayer mat, its so cute.. when I count my Allahu akbars ect.. she copys me with her fingers lol

poetic

mrs aisha b
mashallah mashallah

Your daughter is so cute!!!..May Allah Bless her and count her amongst the residents of Jannah..Ameen!!!

P.S. Are you familiar with a photographer named *Anne Geddes*?!..she photographs babies and toddlers in cute costumes and such..anyway..your daughter looks like the baby-models she photographs..mashallah she's sooo cute wallahi!!!..my mom and I were awing nonstop especially when she poked her nose a little..lol..May Allah Bless her always and forever!

Awww thank you for the compliments on my daughter!

poetic

mrs aisha b
How totally cute! Masha-Allah. May God bless her and you and raise her in faith, health and prosperity.

Is she also the baby in your avatar?

That is my newest daughter in my avatar.. shes 4 months now:)

My oldest is 2 her name is Madina
My youngest is a little of 4 months her name is Amirah

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
awww :ma::ma::ma: she is so cute..and i love the way she said alhamdulliah ..its so cute
May ALLAH bless her and your family.Ameen

poetic

mrs aisha b
Thank you all for all of the nice coments on my daughter and wishing good for my family and I from Allah.. Jazak Allah for all of your kind hearts!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sister!!!:D

aawww....so AdOrAbLe:D:D:D:D soo cute sweeet girl...aawww makes me wanna hug n kiss her...she is such a cuttiie, cutttiiie pie :D:D:D tabarakaAllah!!
may Allah bless her, and give her Imaan, taqwa and alot of love for HIS woderful deen.ameeen
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing...and how she says AlhamduliAllah and BismiAllah is just CUTEEE!!!mashaAllah tabarakaAllah
Allah be with you and your family.ameen