My father passed away.

showaib

May Allah Forgive him

Dear its very sad to hear about your dad May Allah forgive him and make his place in janah and give sabr to you and your family :wasalam:
Ins:inshallah: we all will do special dua for all those whose parents has passed away
inshallah

shoaib

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: I am very sorry to hear of your loss, dear brother. May he rest in peace and may ALLAH grant your father Paradise and may He give you and your family the strength to be patient during this most difficult time. You and your family are in our duaa.

:wasalam:

NAJMA6

Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters.

Today At fajr time, and when I was in the Masjid My father who was sick for few months passed away. plz make dou'a for him jazakom ellah.

May Allah grant him jannah Ameen ya rab.

Sorry for you loss brother
May Allah have mercy on your Dad and may Allah open the grand to jannah for him Ameen

nasiruyola

abdellah007; said:
Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters.

Today At fajr time, and when I was in the Masjid My father who was sick for few months passed away. plz make dou'a for him jazakom ellah.

May Allah grant him jannah Ameen ya rab.

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJIUUN
INNALILLAHI MA'ADHA WA LILLAHI MA AKHAZA WA KULLA SHAI IN INDAHU ILA AJALIN MUSAMMAN FASBEER WAL TAHTASEEB.

TO ALLAH BELONG WHAT HE HAS GIVEN, AND TO ALLAH BELONG WHAT HE HAS TAKEN. EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO HIS WILL HAS AN APPOINTED TIME. EXCERCISE PATIENCE AND SEEK ALLAH'S REWARD.

ALLAHUMMA KHLIFU DARAN KHAIRAN MIN DARIHI WA AHLAN KHAIRAN MIN AHALIHI.AMEEN
OH ALLAH GRANT HOME BETTER THAN HIS OWN(WORLDLY HOME) AND FAMILY BETTER THAN HIS OWN FAMILY.AMEEN. PLEASE INCLUDE MY OWN ABBA ALSO IN YOUR DU'A MY DAD HAS DIED MORE THAN A DECADE A GO.
MA'ASSALAM

al-muslimah

La hawla wala quawta ila bilah ..inna lilah wa inna ilayhy raj'oon :(
May allah grant him jannat alfardaws yarab:tti_sister:

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun!May allah swt welcome him in a better place and inshallah you have had the time to cherish his company and appreciate his wise words cause they re gonna be coming back to you once in a while no matter how much time passes my dear brother,be a good son a good brother and husband it is the best way you can honor his memory and pledge for his cause jazakallahu sabran laka wa li aailatika ,fi amanillah

wassalaam
jameel

Almaas

Asalaam u alaykum,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahee rajioon.

May Allah (SWT) forgive him for all his sins and grant him Jannah. Ameen.

Waalaykum asalaam.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

INA LILAH WA INA ILEHI RAJIعun. MAY ALLAH GRANT YOUR FATHER JANAH AMIN. AND FOR YOU MY BROTHER BE PATIENT, SOMEDAY WE SHALL ALL RETURN TO OUR CREATOR ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH.

O Allah! Forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and mark honourable his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. exchange his home for a better home, and his family for better family and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the garden protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the fire. Aamiin, Aamiin, Aamiin.

(184) Every soul shall have a taste of death: and only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): for the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception. sura Al-E-Imran 184

abdellah007

Jazakom ellah all my brothers and sisters. and may Allah answers all your Douas.Ameen

I love you all in sake of ALLAH.

yameenahmed

Ina lilah wa ina ilyhi rajiooun
sorry to hear from u brother may allah give jannat and give you sabr to all ur family

MOIDU

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

May ALLAH SWTHLA have mercy upon him and grant him jannathul fidous. Ameen.

]والسلام

khansahil

asalamalikum

ina lilahe wa iina ilyhe rajiioun.
bro allah(swt) make ur family sabar n inshallah grant him jannat-fir-dous ameen well all i can say is 3 things will keep da deeds going wen ppl dies 1st charity 2nd sry i forgot but if u helped masjid in anyway like bring slippers or towels or a water machine n ur neyat is for allah(swt) sake wen ppl used till da day of judgement if da masjid is still there n ppl is usein it da deeds will b going in ur list... 3rd one is ur childrens if u raise them good way inshallah wat ever deeds they do will be also written so bro cryin n cryin wnt help .... remember ur dad alwayz in ur salah n dua n do :astag: for him there r sum zikr wen u finish just say allah(swt) grant diz deed to my dad.....i remember one time imaan said he had a friend who went to hajj didnt tell any1 so he came bak his mother sended him one cassete at dat time phone wasnt dat popular so ppl would do tape recordin in the cassete his mother said son i had a dream ur dad was swingin on a bench<< sry i dunt remember much but was sumthing like dat.... everywer were flowers he was smilein n i asked him how did all this happen?? he replied it is because my son went hajj for me..... his son later replied to mum's reply... n said yes mom i went hajj for dad n didnt told any1 ..... do any deeds bro just do for allah(swt) sake n make dua dat this deeds goes to dad account da most important is ur neyaat.. asalamalikum bro may allah(swt) forgive me if i said sumthing wrong AMEEN!!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhee raji'oon

May Allah have mercy on him and grant him a place in jannah. Ameen:tti_sister:

k.tanzeela

ASALAMUALAYKUM Brother, I feel so sorry, its a great loss to lose someone, so precious like father, May Allaah give u courage, to withstand this tragedy, but at the end of the day we as a muslim shouldnt forget,"To Allaah we belong and to him we return".
Allaah bless:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu Alaykum

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahee rajiooon

May Allah grant him Jannah And a peaceful wait in his grave ameen
This brings back old feelings my Father to passed away years ago may Allah have mercy on all our mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers souls for we will be soon joining them Ameen :tti_sister:

Inshallah we will all return to our eternal and real home in jannah this life is just a passing and we will all soon be passing by aswell.

:astag:may allah forgive us all ameen

Wa salam

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum

Innal illalahi wa ilayhi rajioon

May Allah SWt grant your father the highest paradise. Ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilaihi raajioon

Allaahummaghfirlahu warhamhu

May Allaah forgive him and bless him with His mercy.

Wassalaam